I'm Back Ya'll!!! After However Many Years!!!

stormy07

lol It's been a longgggg time! so much has changed! I did a BC THREE times in the last 4 years!!! (I know I can't believe it myself) I'm now a single mommy to a handsome lil 4 year old and I am trying to get back on track with everything including re-learning my hair. My texture is still relatively the same but after my pregnancy it's just DIFFERENT lol. It just reacts to things differently so I need to re-learn it and in the meantime figure out my lil guy's hair too.... I'm so glad to be back! I see some new faces but alot of the veterans are still here too!!!

Welcome back! I've heard that hormonal events, e.g. pregnancy or puberty, can totally change your hair. Sounds like you have a new head of hair to learn.

thanks ya'll!

Welcome back! I've heard that hormonal events, e.g. pregnancy or puberty, can totally change your hair. Sounds like you have a new head of hair to learn.
truth!!! while I was pregnant and the year after I had him my hair was on fire!! It grew so fast and was pretty healthy but I think once my body reverted to normal my hair was like :look::lachen::nono: I will say though that it is really loving henna!!

welcome.jpg

lol It's been a longgggg time! so much has changed! I did a BC THREE times in the last 4 years!!! (I know I can't believe it myself) I'm now a single mommy to a handsome lil 4 year old and I am trying to get back on track with everything including re-learning my hair. My texture is still relatively the same but after my pregnancy it's just DIFFERENT lol. It just reacts to things differently so I need to re-learn it and in the meantime figure out my lil guy's hair too.... I'm so glad to be back! I see some new faces but alot of the veterans are still here too!!!
Heyyyyy Stormy07!!!!! Welcome back!!! i had also gone for some years and came back some few months ago!!! congrats on all your achievements and I wish you the best on this journey! Glad to hear from you!

Back