I'm Back! Updates & Way Too Many Pics

Hey madam!
CE is coming over tonight to my house for a steam treatment before tomorrow's appnt.

I would love to make the trip to the H... but I like to take full advantage of my 3 day weekends and plan on having a full day of pampering tomorrow.. (muchhhh needed--These 10+ hour days are starting to age ya girl :lol:)

Anywho I plan on keeping this sew in for 3 months- Wish me luck!

Aww, I totally understand. I feel like I'm aging as well :sad:. Man, I wore Tinnell's weave for 3.5 months at my longest wear. I could've gone 4 but I was nervous, and kinda tired of the straight hair. Just take care of your hair underneath and you'll be fine.

You hair looks hella good, but where did your friend, the one getting engaged, get that hair from. It is so pretty. What brand is it?

Thanks so much! I'm unsure but I'll ask her when she gets back from her trip today and PM you

well your one member i have been waiting to see pics of! beautiful head to toe, especially your hair.... i confess i was a fotki admirer! lol

Hi Nichi and welcome back :) I love looking at your pics - so lively and pretty. My faves were the ones where you were randomly in other folks pics. I lol through that entire post.

HHG!

Back