I'm Back! Updates & Way Too Many Pics

Waddup Nichay! Looking good girl! And all of your sisters are pretty!

Nichi, I know it was crazy when your friend got engaged. Did she cry? :grin:

75669_637353196949_2810470_36443154_5368635_n.jpg

welcome back!!!! you were missed...so...um...quick question....um....what kind of hair is your beautiful friend all the way to the right is rocking:lick:?

I love love love the (nigerian pattern?)dresses in the wedding!! You all looked very nice. And you have so many sisters! nice:) You all are beautiful....oh and happy hair growing!

Nichi!!!! I am so glad that you are back girl!!!!! I moved all the way to TX and was looking for someone who knew someone who knew how to put in a weave. I haven't really worn one before. I can't tell you how many people said that I should PM you, but dog on it I couldn't send you anything b/c you weren't on!!! Glad to see you back!!!

P.S. Love your hair!!! I had no idea from whence you came (i.e. 2006 hair).

Last edited:
Thanks first and foremost to you lovely women. I appreciate it so much!

U guys are so cute!! Is that pink dress custom?

Thank you. Yes, it's custom made. I bought the African ankara fabric from Vlisco. (VLISCO | Véritable Hollandais | Since 1846 | Real Dutch Wax Prints) and actually got my tailor to do a modified copy of a dress design from Amber Rose.

Amber's Dress
97536520_e__oPt.jpg

My Dress

For a second, I thought you were the one being proposed to by that foine dude lol

Girl..... let me stop. No, that's my weavologist and good friend, Tinnell. Some of the ladies on the board have become acquainted with her and some from Houston have gone to her for weaves.

You are so flipping pretty. Your hair looks GREAT. I love pics too, so thanks for sharing. What a gorgeous family Nichi- so glad to see you posting girl.

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I am happy to be posting again, Selfstyled. You're one of the nicest posters on the board.

You're a LHCF fave. Looking good.
:blush: Wow! Thank you so much

Nice hair & pics, love those colorful dresses, are you from Nigeria or another part of Africa. Just a few questions: what kind of flat iron do you use. What is your texture. How do you achieve such a sleek look when you straighten?

Hi lady, I am from Nigeria, I came to the States at 12. I am from Umuahia Abia State. I use a Sally's Tool Science, but lately, I've fallen in love with my little cousin's FHI Heat G2 Iron. That iron is the TRUTH. It's also cheapest at Sally's

41kKb1IPTPL.jpg

i love your pink dress! and the fact that your whole family has amazing hair!

Thanks, but they all have weave in!! :ohwell: The youngest (2nd from left) is natural but just BCd and is wearing weave. I had to wear my natural hair because we can't be the weave sisters! Geesh! Thank you though!

Waddup Nichay! Looking good girl! And all of your sisters are pretty!

Nichi, I know it was crazy when your friend got engaged. Did she cry? :grin:

Pook! Hey chick, long time. How's mini Pook? She in college yet? jk. Yeah Tinnell was boo hooing all over the place, see

welcome back!!!! you were missed...so...um...quick question....um....what kind of hair is your beautiful friend all the way to the right is rocking:lick:?

Everyone always asks about her weave, she says its hair from Indian Hair Company.

Nichi!!!! I am so glad that you are back girl!!!!! I moved all the way to TX and was looking for someone who knew someone who knew how to put in a weave. I haven't really worn one before. I can't tell you how many people said that I should PM you, but dog on it I couldn't send you anything b/c you weren't on!!! Glad to see you back!!!

P.S. Love your hair!!! I had no idea from whence you came (i.e. 2006 hair).

Hey lady! Yeah, Tinnell is my weaveologist. I can get you in contact with her. I'll send you a PM. Are you still in town?
Thanks, in 2006 my hair was a hot mess. I got braids for a year and it grew but I had a huge set back which caused me to do a huge cut due to not detangling well. I went natural shortly after the pic I posted but didn't start taking real care of my hair until 2008

Last edited:
Lovely pics, Nichi! :love:
Glad to see you back :yep:

oh, and send that dress right over here, please. i think it'll fit just fine.:look:

Last edited:
Lovely pics, Nichi! :love:
Glad to see you back :yep:

oh, and send that dress right over here, please. i think it'll fit just fine.:look:

Rocky! Thank you! I saw a thread you posted the other day and I was like, 'that girl is just way too pretty.'

Love your pics Nichi- you have been missed. :)
Aww thanks my dear, I've missed you too. How've you been?

I promise its like clock work! I was just thinking about u and ediese and both of yall pop up
Lol, hey girl! I'm sure things have been busy for her too, she just graduated. I checked out your blog too. I love your hair and its thickness man. If I had that kinda thickness, I'd be stuntin all over the place, actin bourgie.

Rocky! Thank you! I saw a thread you posted the other day and I was like, 'that girl is just way too pretty.'

Aww thanks my dear, I've missed you too. How've you been?

Lol, hey girl! I'm sure things have been busy for her too, she just graduated. I checked out your blog too. I love your hair and its thickness man. If I had that kinda thickness, I'd be stuntin all over the place, actin bourgie.

Aww thank you... lol @ the bolded.. Glad to have ya back! I been missing ur pic threads.. its like a sick addiction.. :lachen:

Welcome back Nichi, I remember you gave me some good advice when I was trying to weave my relaxed hair.

Nichi!!! Welcome back! :)
I was just wondering the other day about you...

Your hair is beautiful! I hope you come back here full force now. :yep:

I love the hair and I love the ankara. I am really jealous-ing you right now.

I got some fabric from my Aunty when she came back from Nigeria over the holidays, you have inspired me bring out the sewing machine. :yep:

Glad to have you back.

You and your sisters are so pretty. I am part Nigerian and you are one of my new hair inspirations, I can totally relate to the Fredrick Douglas hair!:lol:

LOL!!!

I guessed that this was your thread before I clicked on it!!!!

Glad to see you back! I miss your hair pitchas!!!!! :grin:

Love the pics and your hair. Thanks for sharing.

I want to see the Frederick Douglass :look:....I have the same thing going on myself.:drunk:

Back