im about to do something REAL immature...stop me

runwaydream

so.. I'm at my S.O.'s house and mind you this fool lives all the way on the other side of town. i come early so we can hang out and spend some alone time before we go to wrestlemania (yea i kno..be jealous) j/k. i come and he's playing rock band (some video game) and i practically BEG him to come to bed with me so we can sleep together cause i was real tired. he didnt want to. he said he wasnt sleepy and wanted to finish the stupid game. so i keep bothering him for like 15 minutes before i finally give up and go to sleep. after like an HOUR (i think) he comes to bed and tries to cuddle with me. umm... i dont THINK so. im not accepting any crumbs. so i push him away. i go back to sleep after awhile and wake up to him watching tv. i go to my car to get my diary so i can talk shi!t about him and i get back and hes back to playing his dumb ass games. now he's playing HALO i think and hes speaking to someone on the headset..but he hardly said 2 words to me and ive been here for about 4 hours! i want to leave but i live on the other side of town and i'd only have to drive all the way back.. hell im goin to wrestlemania dammit. but anyway i feel myself about to do some real immature sh!t. like unplugging his game or standing in front of the tv so he dies (in the game) or putting the radio real loud so he cant hear his stupid friend in the headset. thing is.. im so pissed i dont want to talk to him anyway. so if he stops i have nothing to say to him but.. i dont want him to play the game. so should i go for it? i mean who the hell does he think he is ignoring me all day after i drove all the way over here. he needs to learn a lesson. but on the same token i kno that hella immature. anyway.. any advice would be appreciated.

Back