I'm a believer!

marla

I\'m a believer!

I just used LUST for the first time and now I see what all the rave is!!! OMG! My hair felt like silk! I couldn't stop touching it! This is definitely a keeper!
clap.gif

Re: I\'m a believer!

I just tried this the other day as well. I mixed it with the L'oreal nature's therapy hot oil and sat with my heat cap for about 10 min. My hair was SUPER soft, even the next day. And since I have hard water and didn't have any distilled on hand for my final rinse, that tells you how great this stuff is.
Next time I may try it on its own.

My sugar daddy bought this for me in September and I had no idea what it was (because I wasn't a member of this board yet). I put it in my hair and after coming out of the hooded dryer I became extremely vain, posing in the mirror for 15 minutes and running my fingers my silky hair. LUST IS EVIL! IT GAVE ME HAND-IN-HAIR SYNDROME!!
whyme.gif

I used it for the first time this week and all I can say OMG I love this stuff. It is everything the ladies have raved about.

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
I need to get this stuff! I couldn't find it at Sally's where else can you get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
BeautyCentury.Com

I can't wait to try this, I'm making a 3 hour train trip to London to get it, ladies, it had better be good!

I still cant find it anywhere I even tried a search no luck there either. What is the full name of this product

hey hey they are having a WONDERFUL SALE ON THAT NOW at sallys you get a whole gift bag for 12.99 I am goin to have to jump on that.

This stuff really is good.
smile.gif

I think it will be even better when I add some olive oil and warm it before application.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm making a 3 hour train trip to London to get it, ladies, it had better be good!

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
I can't wait to try this, I'm making a 3 hour train trip to London to get it, ladies, it had better be good!

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope it works for you too.

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:

[/ QUOTE ] Let us know!! I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

ok ladies i juist broke down and bought the gift set for $10 at beautycentury.com. i am really a pj now. i promise this is the last product for awhile
drunk.gif

darn, i tried to order it but you have to buy $15 work of stuff not including tax. ummmm, i think i will wait until i can get to sally's

just order an extra single jar of LUST - I think it's $5.29. Or maybe there's something else there you want. I bought Fantasia IC Hair Polisher gel from that site b/c I couldn't find it at any of my Sally's.

I really like Loreal Smooth Intense Serum.It detangles well and has really helped me perfect my airdrying by giving a much smoother finish

Back