If your hair could speak...

"You want to color your hair? Well not without using bleach because this henna is here to stay. You should have thought about that before slathering it on."

"I noticed those smiles when you take me out of the bun. I make you happy, don't I? It is okay, you can admit I am long now."

"Finger detangling is a joke. Those braids that you think "stretch" me has been a joke for a long time now. I am at least 20 inches of hair that shrinks to 4 inches when you let me get the chance and you think for some reason you should be trying to detangle that in a reasonable amount of time. When you were using the blow dryer you were happy, I was happy, your schedule was happy we all were happy. But you were thirsty for length, trying to get to waist length and got skittish about the heat. May I remind you I am always on time, since you stopped relaxing and stopped letting bitter broads touch me? You have to adapt to the new times now, I am more moisturized and more organized when I get some heat, keep messing around you are going to get breakage with something stupid like combing me too hard when we know you know better. Get it together."

"I'm gonna make u scratch just cuz I know ur relaxing in two days!l

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

"These vitamins you are giving me are amazing but even so, I can only grow but so fast. I promise I will grow as long as you want if you nurture and care for me from the inside out. Be patient and keep me hidden like a precious jewel and in about 24 months you'll hardly recognize me."

Sincerely,
Your 3ABC (Absolutely Beautifully Curly) Hair

"Do Better"

"If you put me in one more bun, Imma set it off in this peice"

"Ummmm, What is this? Because I don't like it...so....REJECT!"

"I know I look pretty after a wash but dammit STOP touching me? Your fingers are all in my grille. Stop touching me! Stop!"

'You are one lazy son of a pistol'
'If you don't want me we can just end it here: cut me off'
'You've been leading me on all this time. Growin me all long and nice then you never even treat me any more. WOULD IT KILL YOU TO DC EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!?'
'Can you say trim? Oh you can? Where the shears at though??'
'Oh. So NOW you wanna detangle, after 3 weeks?! Huh better clear your schedule boo!'
'With the way you've been treating me, I'm shocked I've made it this far.'
'You know I'm fine medium-fine right?'
'Y u never do nothing with me!? Every cycle it's the same thing: detangle, twist, rinse. You don't do Bantu knots like you used to! I want something different!'
my hair is card

Last edited:
thanks for doing the BC but girl now that your hair is growing you really need to go on you tube and learn some styles. I know I can look better than this.

You finally understand what I have been telling you all this time. Space out your washes, then I don't have to hurt you. Glad you are catching on. By the way, whoever taught you underhanded braiding deserves a thank you. Dial that number, I'l wait :grin:.

"Snitch STOP touching me! Shouldn't you be working and not on a 'bathroom break' only to not go to the bathroom but just comb and play with me? Stop touching me"

"The light is green so drive and stop touching me!"

Yesterday was wash day and I have so much swing I just...can't stop touching :lachen:it was bad today.

Back