IF YOU LOST THIS MUCH HAIR?

For your length and thickness, I don't think it is too much for two weeks of not combing. When I go for a week without combing (most times) I have about half that much.

Seriously, I hate ANY amount of shedding. I just look at like "those hairs could've gotten to waist length if given a chance" :ohwell: I know I have issues, but I detangle every 3 days and if I lose more than about 30 hairs my heart starts palpitating :lachen::lachen:LHCF will make you do some strange thangs! :spinning:

Irresistible, thanks for posting this. It makes me feel much better (MUCH BETTER) about the amount of shed hair that I get. I was about to have a stroke yesterday when I finished detangling, after waiting two weeks. Seeing your pics helps me put it in perspective and I can be trusted around sharp objects again. You're performing a life-saving service here. :grin:

Irresistible, thanks for posting this. It makes me feel much better (MUCH BETTER) about the amount of shed hair that I get. I was about to have a stroke yesterday when I finished detangling, after waiting two weeks. Seeing your pics helps me put it in perspective and I can be trusted around sharp objects again. You're performing a life-saving service here. :grin:

:lachen: girl your welcome! hehe that was too funny! :grin:

Seriously, I hate ANY amount of shedding. I just look at like "those hairs could've gotten to waist length if given a chance" :ohwell: I know I have issues, but I detangle every 3 days and if I lose more than about 30 hairs my heart starts palpitating :lachen::lachen:LHCF will make you do some strange thangs! :spinning:

The urges we can get to put all that hair back in our head somehow if we could. haha

At one time what would you do? :lol:

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
It used to have me like :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

But this amount of shedding is normal for me since I dont do frequent full comb throughs! This is about two weeks worth of shedding , I usually go a week but my hair was hangin so tough this time, that I could still swing just the touch ups and it still was looking good! :yep: so I stretched it a little longer this time, probably wont do it agian though! But this is shed hair just from a 'finger through' with oil to remove the shed hair before I do it! It doesnt even freak me out anymore because I know its a totally normal amount! but it looks massive! i know it would make people go :eek2:
:giggle:

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
WTH!!! You are right about that! When I saw it I was definitely up in here freaking out and it ain't even my hair! :eek2::eek2::eek2:

However, I do have to say thank you for posting this. I believe I'm in my shedding season (along with some breakage I'm trying to manage) and I have to admit - I don't believe that hair sheds 100 strands but maybe I need to change my mind about that.

When I was freaking out about my own hair, my hubby said something that makes sense - he told me that the reason it looks like a whole lot is because my hair is a whole lot longer. Long strands clumped together is massive compared to a bunch of short strands - and yours is an excellent example of this.

But still Iris :eek2: (had to give ya' one more for the road!)
:grin::lachen::grin:

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
WTH!!! You are right about that! When I saw it I was definitely up in here freaking out and it ain't even my hair! :eek2::eek2::eek2:

However, I do have to say thank you for posting this. I believe I'm in my shedding season (along with some breakage I'm trying to manage) and I have to admit - I don't believe that hair sheds 100 strands but maybe I need to change my mind about that.

When I was freaking out about my own hair, my hubby said something that makes sense - he told me that the reason it looks like a whole lot is because my hair is a whole lot longer. Long strands clumped together is massive compared to a bunch of short strands - and yours is an excellent example of this.

But still Iris :eek2: (had to give ya' one more for the road!)
:grin::lachen::grin:
haha girl thank for that one for the road :eek2:

girl thats exactly why it looks like more than it really is! :yep:

Question - Is this a year round thing for you or are you a seasonal shedder (if there is such a thing)?

Question - Is this a year round thing for you or are you a seasonal shedder (if there is such a thing)?

I shed like this regularly! Its been this way for years and years now

I think for some their is sesonal shedding since I have heard it said. But for me it all the same all year long

Girl, I woulda just cried!! But then, you've got that thick, long mane and didn't detangle for a couple of weeks, so, no problem. I know the longer my hair gets the bigger the ball of fur every wash and I use to freak out until I finally understood that those long strands can really make the thing look big.

You got a head of hair on you . . .

Girl, I woulda just cried!! But then, you've got that thick, long mane and didn't detangle for a couple of weeks, so, no problem. I know the longer my hair gets the bigger the ball of fur every wash and I use to freak out until I finally understood that those long strands can really make the thing look big.

You got a head of hair on you . . .

yeah get ready cause it starts to look worse and worse and worse :eek2:

I've lost that much before at one time just from my friend flat-ironing my hair and I was pretty dispirited when I saw all my hair on the floor. That was before I found this place though.:yep:

At one time what would you do? :lol:

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
It used to have me like :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

But this amount of shedding is normal for me since I dont do frequent full comb throughs! This is about two weeks worth of shedding , I usually go a week but my hair was hangin so tough this time, that I could still swing just the touch ups and it still was looking good! :yep: so I stretched it a little longer this time, probably wont do it agian though! But this is shed hair just from a 'finger through' with oil to remove the shed hair before I do it! It doesnt even freak me out anymore because I know its a totally normal amount! but it looks massive! i know it would make people go :eek2:
:giggle:

:blush::blush::blush: That would be all my darn hair:rolleyes:

Back