IF YOU LOST THIS MUCH HAIR?

Yep, I lose that and more because sometimes I only comb my hair after 2 weeks... I'm gonna stop doing that thou because the other day I was rinsing but not combing and my hair dreaded up. Now what I do is comb evernight to prevent knatting..

yeah I go through my hair and seperate it out some then re do the pony tail so that doesnt happen

Well considering the length of your hair, the frequency that you comb it, I'd say you are right to not freak out.

Mine is not as long as yours but as it grows, it still freaks me out when I get shedded hair (I only comb on wash day).

What I need to remember is that one shedded hair is 4X as long as it ever was making it seem like more hair has shedded than actual.

Thanks for the pic - it's nice to have a reality check.

You sure are on fire with your posts today!:yep:

Well considering the length of your hair, the frequency that you comb it, I'd say you are right to not freak out.

Mine is not as long as yours but as it grows, it still freaks me out when I get shedded hair (I only comb on wash day).

What I need to remember is that one shedded hair is 4X as long as it ever was making it seem like more hair has shedded than actual.

Thanks for the pic - it's nice to have a reality check.

You sure are on fire with your posts today!:yep:

hehe! yeah your right girl the longer the hair the worse it actually looks shedded!

hehe! I did this pretty thoroughly and got almost all of it, so when I go to do it there probably wont be much more at all!

That is how much I shed when I comb my hair. I also only comb my hair thoroughly about every two weeks. Although, during my post partum shedding I lost that much hair every other day. Boy am I glad that is over with.

That is how much I shed when I comb my hair. I also only comb my hair thoroughly about every two weeks. Although, during my post partum shedding I lost that much hair every other day. Boy am I glad that is over with.

Its good to know I'm not the only one that doesnt do frequent comb throughs and thus has this much shedding at one time

OKAY THANX SO MUCH FOR THIS! Because I had been wearing my hair curly for a while and every time I would thoroughly comb it after like 3 weeks of curl i would have a crazy amount of shed hair. At first I was like Ohhhhhhh F*** what did i do!!! Then I tried to make myself okay with it. Using justifications like "its summer, your hair hasn't been combed in a while, etc" but still in the back of my mind i was TRIIIIPPIN. Especially after seeing posts made by others saying they only have a few shed hairs. But now that I see this, I feel so much more at ease! I have verrry thick hair so I guess its expected. Hope to be at your length eventually!!! Beautiful hair BTW.

OKAY THANX SO MUCH FOR THIS! Because I had been wearing my hair curly for a while and every time I would thoroughly comb it after like 3 weeks of curl i would have a crazy amount of shed hair. At first I was like Ohhhhhhh F*** what did i do!!! Then I tried to make myself okay with it. Using justifications like "its summer, your hair hasn't been combed in a while, etc" but still in the back of my mind i was TRIIIIPPIN. Especially after seeing posts made by others saying they only have a few shed hairs. But now that I see this, I feel so much more at ease! I have verrry thick hair so I guess its expected. Hope to be at your length eventually!!! Beautiful hair BTW.

Thank you girl!

yeah its to be expected and totally normal when you dont comb through everyday or frequently

Wow!:blush: That's scary! Thanks for sharing because I would panic. I was nearly in tears when I removed my Kinky Twists and saw this...

1213115870.jpg

1213115873.jpg

This was 2 1/2 months of shed hair. (I have big hands)

Wow!:blush: That's scary! Thanks for sharing because I would panic. I was nearly in tears when I removed my Kinky Twists and saw this...

1213115870.jpg

1213115873.jpg

This was 2 1/2 months of shed hair. (I have big hands)

Wow Platinum thats not bad at all for two months, when u see what I'm gettin for two weeks!

did you roll it up some? to make the 'ball of hair' smaller cause thats very little for a whole 2 months-thats good!

Wow Platinum thats not bad at all for two months, when u see what I'm gettin for two weeks!

did you roll it up some? to make the 'ball of hair' smaller cause thats very little for a whole 2 months-thats good!

Nope. That's "as-is". I usually have more shed hair than that. I think co-washing and moisturizing my twists with S-curl (daily) helped a lot.:yep:

Aw, hell naw! What's with the one star????:perplexed Not cool. A thread like this deserves a better rating because it's helpful to someone that may be alarmed by the sight of shed hair.

:nono: @ the hater.:wallbash:

If I had as much hair as you, I wouldnt be surprised so much at the amount of shed hair after all that time after a detangling or wash session. But what IS trippy is that it all came out with your hands! THAT'S what would probably freak me out.

Aw, hell naw! What's with the one star????:perplexed Not cool. A thread like this deserves a better rating because it's helpful to someone that may be alarmed by the sight of shed hair.

:nono: @ the hater.:wallbash:

They just cant get off my bra strap girl! Nor get their panties out a bunch! Sad really!

driven to hate is a sad existence

If I had as much hair as you, I wouldnt be surprised so much at the amount of shed hair after all that time after a detangling or wash session. But what IS trippy is that it all came out with your hands! THAT'S what would probably freak me out.

yeah it came out while fingering through like a comb with oil , it just loosened all the shed hair to come right out

Back