IF YOU LOST THIS MUCH HAIR?

Irresistible

At one time what would you do? :lol:

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
It used to have me like :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

But this amount of shedding is normal for me since I dont do frequent full comb throughs! This is about two weeks worth of shedding , I usually go a week but my hair was hangin so tough this time, that I could still swing just the touch ups and it still was looking good! :yep: so I stretched it a little longer this time, probably wont do it agian though! But this is shed hair just from a 'finger through' with oil to remove the shed hair before I do it! It doesnt even freak me out anymore because I know its a totally normal amount! but it looks massive! i know it would make people go :eek2:
:giggle:

Last edited:
I would be freaking out it that were me :spinning:. That amount (on me) would probably be all of my strands :lachen:. Even though that was only from fingering through do you still loose alot when you proceed to comb through?

I would be freaking out it that were me :spinning:. That amount (on me) would probably all of my strands :lachen:. Even though that was only from fingering through do you still loose alot when you proceed to comb through?

hehe! I did this pretty thoroughly and got almost all of it, so when I go to do it there probably wont be much more at all!

I would be bald, b/c I don't have that much hair in the first place... but for you that seems like a normal amount for 2 weeks considering the average person sheds up to 100 hairs a day.

Thank Goodness for that. BTW - Your hair is beautiful. It's really thick and pretty :yep:.

Thank you mama!!! Would you believe this way is the best way for it. The more I leave it alone the better! I swear I have learned the less I mess with it the better it actualy does! :yep:

my hair is just weird like that

I would be bald, b/c I don't have that much hair in the first place... but for you that seems like a normal amount for 2 weeks considering the average person sheds up to 100 hairs a day.

yeah if I got this amount in a day or two in between combings I would know right then my a$$ was in big trouble :lol:

i swear i lost that much hair DAILY during postpartum shedding :lachen:

but for real, that's good for 2 weeks on that long mane of yours. nothin to worry about ;)

I would have passed out and then jumped on the board for immediate help because I would have thought I was going bald

i swear i lost that much hair DAILY during postpartum shedding :lachen:

but for real, that's good for 2 weeks on that long mane of yours. nothin to worry about ;)

Yeah I lost this much daily when I was sick! not a good sign at all! :nono:

guaranteed that if it continues your gonna have some serious thinning!

yeah but for me for 2 weeks this is normal

I think your okay!
your hair is long and it was 2 weeks:look:
But ive been there before actually i waited like 3 weeks or close to a month to get shed hair out/detangle lol yeah i had a heck of a time doing so:lachen:!( in general i shed like a dog so i sorta knew what i had coming always do ever since i was younger im use to it but its getting better)
i feel u on this one! When School Starts i may have To wait To Do all of that now i remember it was around the time i had Alot of Exams Projects Book Reports Essays!School aint no joke especially with all these Higher level Classes im in!

It puts things in perspective. It takes everything in me not try to paste the shedding that I do get back in my head.

I think your okay!
your hair is long and it was 2 weeks:look:
But ive been there before actually i waited like 3 weeks or close to a month to get shed hair out/detangle lol yeah i had a heck of a time doing so:lachen:!( in general i shed like a dog so i sorta knew what i had coming always do ever since i was younger im use to it but its getting better)
i feel u on this one! When School Starts i may have To wait To Do all of that now i remember it was around the time i had Alot of Exams Projects Book Reports Essays!School aint no joke especially with all these Higher level Classes im in!

yeah sometimes the last thing I wanna mess with is my hair!

your hair is airy-er/fluffier than mine so it fluffs up to that big ball, but I have definitely lost that much hair during one detangling session before. A little less than that was a pretty normal amount for me for 1 week. :perplexed A lot of mine was broken, though, I'm sure because I basically ripped through my hair with the pick. It's amazing that I kept so much hair on my head pre-boards.

your hair is airy-er/fluffier than mine so it fluffs up to that big ball, but I have definitely lost that much hair during one detangling session before. A little less than that was a pretty normal amount for me for 1 week. :perplexed A lot of mine was broken, though, I'm sure because I basically ripped through my hair with the pick. It's amazing that I kept so much hair on my head pre-boards.

yeah girl no more ripping :poke:

your hair is thick and healthy and lovely now! :yep:

Boo
That much hair would consist of every piece of hair on my damn head....no :nono:. Dont want to see that much shedding at the present time.:lachen:

Boo
That much hair would consist of every piece of hair on my damn head....no :nono:. Dont want to see that much shedding at the present time.:lachen:
lol girl

I think it just looks like it! But yeah this is actually normal for my head

u wont be shedding like this anytime soon at all

Iris, if my hair was as long as yours, I really wouldn't trip if I lost that much hair. ;)

hehe PB yeah its normal

O/T I was looking through your albums and you really really enjoyed your natural hair girl, it looks like you been having a blast with it and u look so happy!

I would probably just shrug my shoulders...because I've collected at least that amount of shed hair in a detangling session after just short of a week. I'm not kidding. This is one reason I detangle more regularly. I don't like seeing guinea pig size hair balls. :blush: In general, I seem to shed a lot. But I no longer worry about it, since I still have plenty of healthy hair on my head and it's still growing. But yeah....there used to be a time when I would have been in a panic.

More to the point...how'd it feel when you were detangling? Arms tired much? You know that feeling of relief when you finally get through a section...then you remember you got another or more sections to do? :spinning: I want to say: "Help me!" just thinking about it.

Off to go detangle...

I would probably just shrug my shoulders...because I've collected at least that amount of shed hair in a detangling session after just short of a week. I'm not kidding. This is one reason I detangle more regularly. I don't like seeing guinea pig size hair balls. :blush: In general, I seem to shed a lot. But I no longer worry about it, since I still have plenty of healthy hair on my head and it's still growing. But yeah....there used to be a time when I would have been in a panic.

More to the point...how'd it feel when you were detangling? Arms tired much? You know that feeling of relief when you finally get through a section...then you remember you got another or more sections to do? :spinning: I want to say: "Help me!" just thinking about it.

Off to go detangle...

yeah I know you lose alot Cichelle and that would be normal for you with all that hair! lol@guinea pig size! haha! girl its all the same, if you see less or it all at once, its all the same hair that was gonna come out anyway but yeah I'm used to it now too, and yup thats why I dont do it often it is sooooo tiring sometimes! This was just the beginning of what I gotta go through haha!

For real... that is A LOT of hair... that's my whole head!! Now... it's not a problem for you. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! :lick:

But if you're done with that hair pass it on over here girl cause I'll fashion a weave out of that and I'll be able to reach my own goal of APL tomorrow! :lachen:

Back