If you could change one thing about...

mzcris

your SO what would it be?

The one thing I would change is that DH would be a little bit more assertive...he is way too laid back to me...but I love him dearly...:yep:

Dang, just ONE thing??!! He had so much stuff going on that needed to change that i just couldnt take it and ended the relationship.

My ONE thing with him:
-He wouldn't do what I say. I gave him so much good advice and he always took option B and then came looking for me for support. JUST LISTEN & HEAR ME!

Dang, just ONE thing??!! He had so much stuff going on that needed to change that i just couldnt take it and ended the relationship.

My ONE thing with him:
-He wouldn't do what I say. I gave him so much good advice and he always took option B and then came looking for me for support. JUST LISTEN & HEAR ME!

Shoot you read my mind! :spinning: lol....but if I had to offer something, myself, that I wish my SO could change it would be this:
I'd like it if he knew how to be alone sometimes. he NEEDS friends CONSTANTLY and most of the friends he has would/has turncoat him so many times. He's so damn stupid in that respect. He'll get used until oblivion and never know and he'll keep fawning after these "friends" after even still.......I'd say thats his definite biggest flaw that definitely NEEDS CHANGING. :ohwell:

ETA: look at what happened to Michael Vick and how dirty his friends did him. In all honesty, IMO, friends are a big NO-NO...:spank:

Last edited:
i would change my dh listening skills (or lack there of)...that man will sit there and look at you and not hear a word you say bc he isnt really paying attention:perplexed

Shoot you read my mind! :spinning: lol....but if I had to offer something, myself, that I wish my SO could change it would be this:
I'd like it if he knew how to be alone sometimes. he NEEDS friends CONSTANTLY and most of the friends he has would/has turncoat him so many times. He's so damn stupid in that respect. He'll get used until oblivion and never know and he'll keep fawning after these "friends" after even still.......I'd say thats his definite biggest flaw that definitely NEEDS CHANGING. :ohwell:

ETA: look at what happened to Michael Vick and how dirty his friends did him. In all honesty, IMO, friends are a big NO-NO...:spank:
Damn are we dating the same man??? Mine is just like that but instead it is friends AND family ( the family is 10x's worse the the friends in his case). I keep telling him to get rid of them but noooooooooooooooooo.

i would change my dh listening skills (or lack there of)...that man will sit there and look at you and not hear a word you say bc he isnt really paying attention:perplexed

I know exactly what you mean...:ohwell:....actually I think they ALL have this problem...:lachen:

Damn are we dating the same man??? Mine is just like that but instead it is friends AND family ( the family is 10x's worse the the friends in his case). I keep telling him to get rid of them but noooooooooooooooooo.

hahahaha HOW ABOUT THAT? lol.....:spinning:
its absolutely sad....only because without any of these people (and i've seen him like this before) he'll get so upset and worked up because he genuinely cares about these people and they couldn't give two effs for him except for what he can do for them and what they can get out of him.

It used to be the family too in my case.....
Especial his mother who hates me with a fiery passion, lol..:wallbash:
I think a man is too dependent when they can't at least stand to be by themselves for a while. When me and my SO broke up temporarily recently, he started calling and mailing exes- and all the people who wronged me and him in the earlier phases of our relationship. All because he was desperate and could get on by himself.....I don't understand why men have to be that way...I understand needing someone but the need sometimes gets so ridiculous....

Funny cos when something happens to us ladies, we're expected to ride out the storm by ourselves....

Girl I wish BOTH of our men would just learn to let it all go since 9.5 times out of 10 friends (especially later on in life) aren't no good. :nono:

hahahaha HOW ABOUT THAT? lol.....:spinning:
its absolutely sad....only because without any of these people (and i've seen him like this before) he'll get so upset and worked up because he genuinely cares about these people and they couldn't give two effs for him except for what he can do for them and what they can get out of him.

It used to be the family too in my case.....
Especial his mother who hates me with a fiery passion, lol..:wallbash:
I think a man is too dependent when they can't at least stand to be by themselves for a while. When me and my SO broke up temporarily recently, he started calling and mailing exes- and all the people who wronged me and him in the earlier phases of our relationship. All because he was desperate and could get on by himself.....I don't understand why men have to be that way...I understand needing someone but the need sometimes gets so ridiculous....

Funny cos when something happens to us ladies, we're expected to ride out the storm by ourselves....

Girl I wish BOTH of our men would just learn to let it all go since 9.5 times out of 10 friends (especially later on in life) aren't no good. :nono:

I can understand everything u typed. For me its extra irritating because I am a loner and even though I do have a couple of friends I dont need to have them up in my face every 5 mins like he does. I didnt realize he was this into his friends/familly until we were already dating. I dead serious when I tell you if he doenst talk to like 4 of his closest friends on a daily basis he wouldnt know what to do with himself. I could go without talking to my best friend for about a week and still function.

I give him advice....GREAT advice and he ignores it but let one of those retards tell him something....:master:

I can understand everything u typed. For me its extra irritating because I am a loner and even though I do have a couple of friends I dont need to have them up in my face every 5 mins like he does. I didnt realize he was this into his friends/familly until we were already dating. I dead serious when I tell you if he doenst talk to like 4 of his closest friends on a daily basis he wouldnt know what to do with himself. I could go without talking to my best friend for about a week and still function.

I give him advice....GREAT advice and he ignores it but let one of those retards tell him something....:master:

lol GIRL! i'm a self-proclaimed hermit. I don't hang out much or go out much- my only "friends" so to speak are one friend from high school that lives in a different country, lol, and my one college friend that lives in another state so shoot- THATS IT! I'm not always trying to find someone to be around because with that kind of distance (and plus sometimes because friends provide too many obligations) its just better that way.

I don't have any best friends (although I did for, like, 7 years back in middle school through high school). I only call or contact them maybe a couple of times a month. I function just fine he needs to talk to SOME FRIEND male or female (especially about our problems) at least once everyday.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! :thud:I give him some of the best advice and he NEVER listens. I wish sometimes he'd at least listen to the really serious advice even if he brushed everything else off. But thats too much to ask! :wallbash:

Oh and Cocoa- let us not forget the times when we don't chime in (because we always do any they dont pay attention) and then next thing you know they say "WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW" :thud:Ahhhhhh!!

I wish he had a sense of direction and good memory...he is such a nice guy, I wish he could say no to some people, but not me of course!

Back