If you cheat on your man how can you be mad when he cheat on you

leona2025

Ok I know several ladies who are commited relationships. Girl 1 is married, Girl 2 has been with bf for a few years, and Girl 3 is a habitual cheater. All these ladies talk about is all their other dudes on the side, but in the next breath they be like I would kill my main dude if I caught him cheating on me. Girl 3 had a really serious relationship with a mutual friend. She acted like she was all into him, but still messing with dudes on the side. Then she call me one day barely able to speak on the phone cause she found out that he had been cheating on her. Chick tore his house up. Girl 2 claims to be a nymphomaniac said she need 3 dudes to take care of her needs. Then someone suggested that he might need more than one girl too. Chick was on the phone all night trying to find out his whereabouts. Couldn't focus on anything else. Girl 1 introduced her side dude to her husband as her coworker. Husband had no clue. She got pics of side dude and children and her all together like one big family. Come home husband in the bed with another woman. Now I'm trying to find out how these ladies be so mad when they find out they guys cheating when they being shady themselves?

Wow that's just crazy!!! How hypocritical can they be. It really doesn't make any sense, but I find that serial cheaters have very high and unrealistic goals of their partners, because they are obviously delusional to believe that it's ok to hold their partners to a different standard that they live by, and this goes for men and women.

Wow. :ohwell: That's sad, trife, and crazy. What's wrong with monogamy??? When did it fall out of style?

My nephew is perpetually getting used as a side piece. He's a decent guy but omg the trash he brings home. :nono:

If someone you loved cheated on you regardless of what you've done to them you're still going to be hurt. Just because you've made a mistake doesn't mean that you're not allowed to feel what you feel. But that also doesn't mean you get to act holier than thou. I'm speaking as someone who's been in this situation. Just because you cheat doesn't mean you no longer have a heart or have feelings. You just made a mistake. Now if you're just reckless with your cheating and you're constantly doing it, then you really have no reason to get mad. You can feel some sort of way about it. But that's about it. But if it was a one-time thing, then you're allowed to feel a little angry. Especially if you've made amends and have worked towards rebuilding trust in the relationship.

If someone you loved cheated on you regardless of what you've done to them you're still going to be hurt. Just because you've made a mistake doesn't mean that you're not allowed to feel what you feel. But that also doesn't mean you get to act holier than thou. I'm speaking as someone who's been in this situation. Just because you cheat doesn't mean you no longer have a heart or have feelings. You just made a mistake. Now if you're just reckless with your cheating and you're constantly doing it, then you really have no reason to get mad. You can feel some sort of way about it. But that's about it. But if it was a one-time thing, then you're allowed to feel a little angry. Especially if you've made amends and have worked towards rebuilding trust in the relationship.

I've learned one thing in my experience. NO ONE can do you wrong and get away with it and on the flip side YOU also cannot do someone wrong and get away with it. Its a law of nature that what goes around comes around. We are all human, imperfect beings that are destine to fall at each temptation, but because of this law that I had to grow to learn the hard way, I try to be very cautious of every decision I make throughout my life.

Wow that's just crazy!!! How hypocritical can they be. It really doesn't make any sense, but I find that serial cheaters have very high and unrealistic goals of their partners, because they are obviously delusional to believe that it's ok to hold their partners to a different standard that they live by, and this goes for men and women.

I actually believe that some people cannot settle. That is why I do not emphasize nor pressure anyone to be in a marriage, because marriage is not for everyone. Especially people who may with or without knowing they suffer for Narcissism. These people are better off alone, single, playing the field or whatever. Relationships or the confinement of it will bring unhappiness to both partners.

I've heard examples of men acting the same way. Dogging their women out then being furious when it's done to them. I believe cheating on the level you described is ridiculous, selfish, and foolhardy....so I'm not surprised that they're hypocritical in turn.

Understood, but this thread is about women (and men, I'm sure) who STAY cheating, make excuses and then have the audacity to act the fool when they get the same treatment.

"Mistake?" (and I use that lightly, cheaters know what they are doing. If you're not happy in the relationship, man/woman up and say what needs need to be met or just LEAVE. Don't say your clothes "mistakenly" fell off and you fell onto/into another person's private area and when the fireworks die down, be all like "Omahgaw, what did I do?") Fine. One time thing. People are stupid. But to CONSTANTLY cheat? I don't understand the mentality of the latter.
~*Janelle~*

I never understood that. One person cheats and gets caught or confesses or whatever. The person who was done wrong, decides to stay for whatever reason. Then they cheat and get caught or whatever. They then say "well you did it first, I know you're not tripping". They both are wrong!!!!!!! If you agree to stay and work things out, do that! But don't stay for the purpose of "getting the other back"! That's stupid and immature!

I never understood that. One person cheats and gets caught or confesses or whatever. The person who was done wrong, decides to stay for whatever reason. Then they cheat and get caught or whatever. They then say "well you did it first, I know you're not tripping". They both are wrong!!!!!!! If you agree to stay and work things out, do that! But don't stay for the purpose of "getting the other back"! That's stupid and immature!

it may be stupid, but sometimes one gets a feeling of "equalness" back in the relationship much more quickly than staying and working on building up trust for years

This is human nature. It's an ego thang. It's like driving a car...you get pissed, get road rage, even get verbally confrontational if some cuts you off...do a stop and roll and you got the right away or be just driving stupid. But let you cut somebody off or run a red light, you'll be looking at them like "what...what I do...what the f you lookin at...what you wanna do"!!! And you be the in the wrong. Human nature I tell ya!

Back