If hair grows 6" a year?

It~Can~Grow

Just pondering the implications of this research and wondering what impact growth aids have on total length in one year.

I guess another way to ask my question, "if we're only supposed to grow 6" in 1 year, and I use growth aids and gain 3" in 3 months (hypothetical) should I only expect to gain another 3" by the end of one year?"

So, no matter how successful the growth aids were in pushing out those 3," should I only expect another 3" using those same aids AND if I gain another 3" in 3 months that's it?

I'm sure it's been asked before, but when I search I get a-gazillion hits for 6", growth, etc.

Thank you...just one of those things you think about on a Friday before the weekend :drunk:

No I don't think that would be it....I think your hair would continue to grow....You have to remember that the average growth a year is six inches...Some people get more inches...and some get less

nah - I don't think it works like that....

Growth aids are supposed to increase the rate of growth - the speed at which hair comes out of your head.

If you get 6 inches a year, you are getting half an inch a month. If you use a growth aid, and get 1 inch a month, you should get 12 inches a year.

No I don't think that would be it....I think your hair would continue to grow....You have to remember that the average growth a year is six inches...Some people get more inches...and some get less

Thanks, Traycee

I was just thinking if that was true, we can only expect 6" in one year, why worry about growth aids because we're only going to get what we're going to get :grin:

Thanks, again

nah - I don't think it works like that....

Growth aids are supposed to increase the rate of growth - the speed at which hair comes out of your head.

If you get 6 inches a year, you are getting half an inch a month. If you use a growth aid, and get 1 inch a month, you should get 12 inches a year.

**applying WGO :crossfingers: as I read :bookworm: this :yep:

Thank you

Back