I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2014.

The use of "click" when the person means to type "clique".

Totally agree with those who posted about dodgy eyebrows and eyelashes!

On social media, a picture supposedly of Jesus, and a slogan "Click like if you love Jesus! Ignore if you hate Him". Ditto to similar types of memes with ill children, etc.

Death to gullibility online. Repeating urban myths or death hoaxes without so much as a quick Google check first.

People claiming that they have numerous "haters". Chile, please.

I see these two on facebook all the time. Like do these people really believe their salvation is based off a facebook picture?

Or those stories that are so beyond ridiculous to even be believable or it's a clearly exaggerated story from a website that makes it clear they are a satire page. Critical thinking is a lost art :nono:

Yeah, thats the cost of fine out here. Visors are not acceptable. All your hair has to be away. Those are just the sad sad rules here.

I would love that rule...I want all of your hair put away. Loose hair and long ponies flying and swanging everywhere is recipe for a shed hair to land somewhere it shouldn't be --- my food. Saludable84

And also..I'm not quite sure what they're called, but you know when you get those stupid long messages that tell you to forward to at least X amount of people, or it will not work or something bad will happen. I swear, the next time I get one of those I will curse whoever sent it to me!! I got one that said make a wish, so I wished that my mum would get better. It then went on to say if I didn't forward it on, the exact opposite would happen. I was fuming!

1. Big weave, with big eye lashes, and big eyebrows

2. Pixie cuts with hard curls that stand upwards

3. Skinny leg jeans aren't for everyone :look:

4. Self-proclaimed MILFs, please stop dressing like you're in your 20s. It's just not flattering

5. Women wearing 4" heels at amusement parks and other walking events :lol:

6. Women bending over acting like their thongs and tattoo are not showing :sad:

7. Anything that divide us here on LHCF

Last edited:
And also..I'm not quite sure what they're called, but you know when you get those stupid long messages that tell you to forward to at least X amount of people, or it will not work or something bad will happen. I swear, the next time I get one of those I will curse whoever sent it to me!! I got one that said make a wish, so I wished that my mum would get better. It then went on to say if I didn't forward it on, the exact opposite would happen. I was fuming!

DanewsheThey are called chain letters and I return them to sender whatever # of times you're supposed to forward it to someone else.

Oversized non-prescription glasses. Dude, you can see fine. Leave the glasses to the folks that actually need them. Those frames aren't even cute. When did the Rog from What Happenin' style come back? lol

Yes! My eyesight is really bad so I have to wear glasses/contacts just to clearly see a person standing right in front of my face. I can't imagine having good eyesight and putting on some big ugly non prescription clear lens glasses just for fashion.

Yoga pants and practicing yoga as a fad. I live in a big yoga city and there are yoga classes everywhere! So many women here do it because it's fashionable to do it and not because they understand it or believe the spiritual aspect of it.

The yoga pants...everybody has a pair and everybody wears them around town. I have seen some horrific butts and camel toes stuffed in those things.:barf: Like someone said about skinny jeans-not for everyone!

I don't think this one is really that bad, but it just gets under my skin:
"What say you?"
I HATE reading that!

Incorrect use of homonym/homophones should go away

Waist and waste
Prey and pray
Coarse and course
Stake and steak
To, too and two

Yes! My eyesight is really bad so I have to wear glasses/contacts just to clearly see a person standing right in front of my face. I can't imagine having good eyesight and putting on some big ugly non prescription clear lens glasses just for fashion.

same here, I hate wearing my glasses! lol they should be happy they don't have to wear them.

1. Big weave, with big eye lashes, and big eyebrows

2. Pixie cuts with hard curls that stand upwards

3. Skinny leg jeans aren't for everyone :look:

4. Self-proclaimed MILFs, please stop dressing like you're in your 20s. It's just not flattering

5. Women wearing 4" heels at amusement parks and other walking events :lol:

6. Women bending over acting like their thongs and tattoo are not showing :sad:

7. Anything that divide us here on LHCF

Tell that to the entire country of Korea.:nono:

I'd like to see online ignorance about things that are a Google click away die... but I don't think it will.

I second this. How can you be ignorant while on the internet? You can fake the smart! There's a magic box that will answer any and ALL of your questions just a few inches away! It's right there! :nono:

Dh & I was browsing in a furniture store and the sales associate (guy) hitting us up with..."at the end of the day." :look:

The word "female" when used instead of "woman" or "girl".

Yes, yes! This one burns me up. I can't focus on anything else that comes after that. :angry2:

I was having a conversation with a friend of a friend's who happened to be a man, he kept using the term female when making references to certain women but not all women. I asked what it was really all about and this was the response I got (summarised version), "There are some people who are too old to be called girl and not worthy enough to be called a woman, so I call them females". I guess he was mixing up personal attributes/characteristics/personalities with genetics :look:

Dh & I was browsing in a furniture store and the sales associate (guy) hitting us up with..."at the end of the day." :look:

I'd have been tempted to cut in and say something stupid like, we all go home (with a straight face of course and a hair flick) then turn back to the goods :lachen::lachen::lachen:, I bet he's the guy who get's the most sales too.

Back