I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2014.

Sulfate free surfactants that were not stripping on my hair: decyl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, and isopropyl palmitate

Products that contain these surfactants: Shea Moisture Shea Butter Shampoo, CON Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo, Ouidad Curl Co-Wash, Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo, and Deva Curl No Poo

Sulfate free surfactants that my hair seems to be on the fence about: sodium isethionate and cocamidopropyl betaine

Products that contain these surfactants: Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, Curl Junkie Daily Fix, and Curls Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream

A sulfate free surfactant that was awful on my hair: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate

The Organix shampoos- all of them

I don't care to try any other product with this ingredient at all.

Agree with everything besides the Elasta QP shampoo. I love it!!! Organix only have cute bottles and names and are only good on weave.

I would like to stop wearing old maid hairstyles (sick of people asking me if I'm a school teacher), single strand knots and me pulling my hair out!!!!

I wish the phrase "with that being said/that being said" would go away. Try using an authentiic transitional phrase instead of one that sounds like it was made up on MLK Blvd. somewhere.

I'm also including the terms "on accident" and "have a baby for" in the die a quick death category.

Sulfate free surfactants that were not stripping on my hair: decyl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, and isopropyl palmitate

Products that contain these surfactants: Shea Moisture Shea Butter Shampoo, CON Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo, Ouidad Curl Co-Wash, Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo, and Deva Curl No Poo

Sulfate free surfactants that my hair seems to be on the fence about: sodium isethionate and cocamidopropyl betaine

Products that contain these surfactants: Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, Curl Junkie Daily Fix, and Curls Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream

A sulfate free surfactant that was awful on my hair: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate

I don't care to try any other product with this ingredient at all.
Thank you for breaking this down.

See this here made me wonder about the validity of sulfate free shampoos being non stripping. No matter which Organix shampoo I tried they all stripped my hair.

Triflin' mama's putting extensions in little girls (as young as 3 years old) hair!:nono:

Saw this on the train the other day. Edges were about 5 inches back.

Ombre hair coloring and bouffant-like styles.
I like some of the bouffant styles on natural hair. Like the one Janelle Monae wears

People that compete with you and you are unaware that there is a competition going on.

People that try to one up you.

OMG! I am not worthy. This. This. This. Happens all the time. Especially at my last job. I was in shambles by the end of it. Seriously in shambles having to deal with these crazy delusional women. Holy crikey.

Ladies wearing their satin sleeping caps out in public.

I am always a little bit surprised when I see stuff like this. Why not just put on a baseball hat or a beanie?

- Salons, particularly Dominican salons not wanting to do natural hair. Stop acting like you can't blow out natural hair you're just being LAZY. Some people really aren't smart about making profit! Also, stop talking bad about customers in Spanish assuming that people can't understand them.
?

I'm assuming this happened to you???

DanewsheThey are called chain letters and I return them to sender whatever # of times you're supposed to forward it to someone else.

Haven't received one of these in a long time but that's a genius idea.

Yoga pants and practicing yoga as a fad. I live in a big yoga city and there are yoga classes everywhere! So many women here do it because it's fashionable to do it and not because they understand it or believe the spiritual aspect of it.

Michigan and yoga just do not go hand in hand in my mind. Do you live in a college town?

Tell that to the entire country of Korea.:nono:

You live in Korea? Skinny jeans never looked particularly good on me. I'm a not very tall and I am already skinny. Makes me look a bit boyish.

On that note, you tubers who start a video with a bunch of excuses, they're tired, hungry, just woke up, kid's are screaming in the background, but they're gonna make a video about braid outs... really? ? It's not that serious.

And you know they did that intro a bunch of times trying to get their devil may care attitude perfect.

Exotic names for weaves Armanian, Russian Federation, Georgian....no it's Chinese hair!!! Stop it!

Right, because when hair comes from former countries of the Soviet Union, it increases ten fold my desire to buy said hair. :rolleyes:

But people from these countries do actually sell a lot of their hair as well so it might actually be from there.

Hashtags in nonhastag areas:
#Icowashedmyhairanditssosoft
#ImnotGHEingforanotherweek

The following phrases, especially coming from people who attended college:

When speaking:

"We was(n't)..."
"You was(n't)..."
"I'm is..."
"Where is they at"
"Where was you..."

When texting:
Dat instead of that
Dey instead of they
Dem instead of them

All of that. All of it. Stop. Please.

Using ironically for things that are coincidence.
Example: I was watching Mariah Carey on TV and ironically I saw her in the airport the same day. No. That's a coincidence.

Me buying tickets for a Mariah Carey charity concert for my foster daughters to attend and the money is being raised to support foster daughters.
That's irony.

High school students treating me like I'm not a real person, looking confused when I push their assignment out of my face and say excuse me words were coming out of my mouth hold up.

When I tell them the school on average tested on the 4th grade level in Math and they ignore me cause I'm interrupting the crap shoot in the back of the room.

YT teachers getting the guidance counselors to change a kid from algebra to art foundations because he's annoying and pretending to not understand why the student with enough credits can't graduate because of insufficient mandatory courses.

Students bringing in the entire mini mart into first hour, eating it and handing in a blank piece of paper with 'hot flamin' juice by their name.

Last edited:
Back