I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2014.

MrsMelodyV, it's true. One of my guy friend's asked me about my hair to help his baby girl and was disappointed I told him more about hair care than products. He is a man though, so I give him an A for trying, LOL!

I am sure it has been mentioned but I hate the phrase, 'TURN UP!" Go to sleep! AND how are you turning up at the car wash? Shadap!

Loose versus lose.

People spelling words like nth, tchotchke and per se wrong. If you don't know how to spell it, use another word. Sorry, it's the Catholic school girl in me.

I don't like sharpie eye brows. I like eyebrow hair. Why did it fall out of style? :lol:

I need for people to stop looking for the Holy Grail product. Yes, quality products are better for a reason but if you are relaxing during every menstrual cycle, cutting your hair every 5 weeks, flat ironing daily, not washing often, not deep conditioning, doing overly tight styles cannot be helped with unicorn urine.
I don't like correcting people but I am with you on this. Another one is pique. Your interest is piqued, NOT peaked.

Last edited:
I'd like to see BLOND WEAVE/WIGS black women DEAD in 2014. It's just ugly :nono:

nicki-minaj-blonde-wig.jpg
nikki_minaj_8.jpg

Kanye West needs to go to a galaxy far, far away and NEVER return.

And he needs to take his Baby Mama and nem with him.

Hair teams. I'm sick of this "team natural" ish. And I'm trying to go natural. It's just a way to divide black women. Same with hair typing.

I'm also sick of all these tumblr sites dedicAted to squats and fitness for the same of appealing to men vs just aiming to be healthy.

The low-forehead, "Planet of the Apes" looking hairlines from lace-front wigs.:nono:

Ultra-shiny, plastic looking synthetic wigs.:down:

Personal challenge to become Fit and Fabulous in 2013. Future Bikini/Figure competitor.

Dried Tangled weaves
Fake Wanna be Nicki M. Barbz Grown Women
People literally Dying for bigger butts
Victoria Secret sweatpants with the PINK on the behind
people letting the media dictate their self image
People saying they a Boss but really broke or report to a boss everyday

Dried Tangled weaves

Add JUICY to the list!

Dried Tangled weaves

With YT, IG and Tumblr, women don't have a chance! I have an IG but only for fitness pages and I follow people. If I see one more pic of a white girl with her panties up her behind, I'm going to scream!

And we are not going to discuss grown arse women with children wearing PINK.

The low-forehead, "Planet of the Apes" looking hairlines from lace-front wigs.:nono:

Ultra-shiny, plastic looking synthetic wigs.:down:

Personal challenge to become Fit and Fabulous in 2013. Future Bikini/Figure competitor.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Oh My Gah! Thank you. I really needed the laugh today.

It's weird when I'm scrolling through LHCF and I see the word "regime." I get an image of marching soldiers in my head for like, 5 seconds and I have to reset my thought process. :lol:

Last edited:
Because this has moved beyond hair I will add.

GO AWAY:
spaces between the word you are exclaiming and the exclamation point (i.e. Yes !!!)
the exaggerated use of exclamation points <--I'm guilty

I appreciate blessings and knowing that you are blessed, but please know that bless and blessed are two different words with two different meanings.

As for hair (my own):
I'd like to see my occasional laziness go away as it pertains to my hair. With length (for me) I became lazy. So quick buns (messy and donuts) became a crutch rather than a style/achievement!

I know this is a big one, but I'd like for people to stop using the n word. I live in the Bay Area and you hear people of all races using that word. Drives me crazy!

People being in denial about the damage they are doing to their hair. If your hair is crispy, stiff, breaking constantly, not retaining length, etc. it's time for a change.

What I want to see DIE in 2014 is mothers whose kids come to school looking a HAM while they are out every weekend with the flyest gear, hair and nails done, new ratchet weave, and dropping that thun thun thun all on the dance floor!!!!

Also the phrase "Get yo life"--What does this mean exactly?? Lol

Aww come on yall we all know most of those with the shaved sides want the best of both worlds, aka being indecisive and those with booty length weaves/wigs remember the good ole days of hair swinging with a big beach towel lol.

Don't ask me about my products or regimen then tell you don't think they'd work. Didn't you JUST tell me your hair was breaking off and asked for help? Girl git!

Don't ask me about my products or regimen then tell you don't think they'd work. Didn't you JUST tell me your hair was breaking off and asked for help? Girl git!

Oh yes!
Also, to add to this, --> Don't ask me "how did you get your hair to grow so long?" And then when I go into a watered down version of my regimen, you turn around and say "oh that's too much! I don't see how you do it!" Seriously???? Ugh!

Sent from Atop of my throne, in a kingdom where long-haired bad b**ches rule ;)

Back