I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2014.

MilkChocolateOne

I live in South Carolina, and to these ladies down here....this style is what's popping :lol:

Ha, I live in SC too and confirm many girls still rock those ghetto updos. Another style thats popular in SC that I want to see dead is 27-piece steps. They scream "wig" to me and look so unrealistic but women down here love them:

6473189.jpg

3671174185_912f1d78e9_z.jpg

Oh, and I wish that silly phrase "Turn up!" would die as well in 2014.

Youtubers who take 15 minutes to show you how to make a ponytail. Stop talking so much and get to the point.

Last edited:
The phrase --- "at the end of the day" --- overused by reality tv cast

Last edited:
Relaxed ladies pulling the last inch of their hair for dear life to make it as long as possible for length checks. Please just let the hair rest where it does naturally.

ETA: I mean on freshly relaxed hair that is either bone straight or flat-ironed very straight.

Last edited:
White people doing visual track checks. How you know what to look for, Brett? Get out my hairline man.

My apartment building smelling like skunk every day. Am I the only person in the Midwest who doesn't smoke weed?

And last but surely first, yaki,1b eyelashes. Ishes looking straight nuts with toupees on their eyeballs.

Twists, dreads, braids, weaves attached to the last few strands of hair left on the head, hanging on for dear life

This is not hair related, but I wish the phrase "makes me feel some type of way" would just die. What the heck does that mean anyway? There are too many adjectives in the English language for that phrase to exist. :look:

When people say "I could care less"
What you really mean is "I COULD'NT care less"

The amount of people that haven't realised that saying " I could care less" means that they could care less. Which means YOU STILL CARE.

Rant over

Relaxed ladies pulling the last inch of their hair for dear life to make it as long as possible for length checks. Please just let the hair rest where it does naturally.

Relaxed heads have shrinkage too. If someone is far into a stretch and want to do a length check they have to pull as well. My hair is BSL and when I'm deep into a stretch I'm SL so yes I'll be stretching my hair for a true length check :look:

Relaxed heads have shrinkage too. If someone is far into a stretch and want to do a length check they have to pull as well. My hair is BSL and when I'm deep into a stretch I'm SL so yes I'll be stretching my hair for a true length check :look:
I don't mean during a stretch, I stretch and my hair shrinks up too. I mean on freshly relaxed hair that is usually either bone straight or flat-ironed very straight.

Last edited:
Serious tutorial geared channels on Youtube giving the WORST hair care advice to a broad audience, e.g. TypeF.

The word selfie needs to go away!

You tubers who spend a lifetime discussing a style then show you the end result at the end of the video without showing you how style was achieved.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:
This is not hair related, but I wish the phrase "makes me feel some type of way" would just die. What the heck does that mean anyway? There are too many adjectives in the English language for that phrase to exist. :look:

You know....that phrase.....makes me feel some type of way!!!!!! Lol

It's actually a good phrase for those who have a limited vocabulary. :lachen:

Hair laziness!

Getting serious about my hair health and growth in 2014!

Watch out Classic Length - I'm comin' for ya! ;)

When people say "I could care less"
What you really mean is "I COULD'NT care less"

The amount of people that haven't realised that saying " I could care less" means that they could care less. Which means YOU STILL CARE.

Rant over

Omg this has always bugged me!! It's also like when you ask someone if they would mind helping you and they say yes...so you DO mind! What you mean to say is no I do not mind. Lol

Back