I wonder if i will ever c him again, ahh!

i think i might! i am divorced and happliy so, a single parent that is not actively pursing a relationship, so for me to be saying this is funny!

I went to a party several wks ago for the supebowl, and actually to set this up properly, i was a having bad wk, my car had broke down, was estimated to cost 2k to fix it, my glasses broke, ahh, etc. so to go this party was a relief, it was put on by celebrities for a fundraiser so i thought when i got there it would be off the chain, excitement, but ya'll it wasn't, surprised me with having to pay for valet parking, having to buy the restaurant food....
I had to get a rental car and had hardly even gotten to eat a thing, so i went to the closest restaurant, fyi, this party was in a club, so when i sat down there were about three guys i noticed sitting at the bar, however due to my young appearance i figured they wouldn't bother most ppl think i am 18-21 but im older ;). anyway i looked at the menu and it was all japanese, all stuff i dont even care for, i ordered ribs. Ok, so the guy sitting closest to me was handsome. well dressed, had bling bling watch and everything, i though this might a football player or athlete, so i just said hi, asked him how his food was to make small conversation. He said good, and then turned around, i was like ok? Waited for my ribs, they were stacked up like a building, he then turned and around said "They really piled it on for me", i was like yeah, you know small talk, that was that.

Ok when i went to pay, the waiter, kinda shook his head like no, i was like "No, i need to pay for my F o o d?? I didnt think he could understand me, then he said, "no maam that has already been taken care of ?" The handsome gentleman next to me paid for my plate, near $20!? and didnt ask for a thing, didnt even turn around and smile like yeah that was me, lol he just kept ignoring me. So i thanked him and left to go the restroom. I decided it wouldn't hurt to say talk to him and long story short, he left me wondering at the end of night. will i ever c him again?

Last edited:
After i came bk 2 to chat, he was so nice to me and asked me to dance so, anyway from the time i came in was upgraded from general admission to "almost vip" as one bouncer told me, so i was able to go upstairs with him to were eventually the stars would come to hangout, i told him i wanted to c the stars, and he took me were i could 2!

I was just so impressed, he never asked me for anything, didnt act provocative, just stayed with me the whole time, know, this was my first time going to a club and i had too much fun! We exchanged emails, (safe) and he was supposed to email me a pic but never did, i heard everything from my friends from i am so desperate just because i emailed him request my pic, to he dont want you or he would have got my number?! He's proably married, well after a few wks he has emailed me bk, let me know he is overseas, and while i am not 100% sure i will be cing him, i am just glad i met someone who left me feeling like cinderella looking for the prince that had her shoe, or picture! Just felt like sharing ! :)

Last edited:
if you had a good nite and enjoyed yourself take it for what it is....he probably has other things going on and showed u a good time because he enjoyed your company as well

even after a night of enjoyment people go back to their real lives...

at this point in time he is not playing prince charming for whatever reason or another that probably has nothing to do with you, but treated you like cinderella for that nite because he liked you.....he didnt ask for ne thing, didn't pressure you for n e thing so he definitely didn't get over on you or try to take advantage of you and also seems like he is not trying to lead you on so don't get stuck on him

glad u had a nice time

cute story, and i hope you see him again
icon7.gif

yeah at first i deleted this thread because, after some time had passed, i wondered why i didnt get my picture yet, and when i said this to my friends they just like, U need to stop he married, blah,blah! Lol, im busy too! Out of the blew he emailed me yesterday, so i came bk to post.

You know someone else said that to me about the fairy tale thing, i thought it was cute, just comparing, i am glad i was able to enjoy that and met someone so pleasant at the same time. If i c him anymore that would b cool, but i just want to share because i usually hear about worse club experiences, after having such a hard wk, it just was nice.

Last edited:
I actually had that same experience back in college, pro athlete, came off as prince charming, not so much for other women from what I heard. But the times I saw him he was a prince and never expected anything in return.
Hopefully you will see him again, but I find experiences like that are great for a boost in..well EVERYTHING....that was your good experience for that hectic week. Something to make you feel fabulous and appreciated. I am happy for you..I think all women need that experience...I'll cross my fingers for you that you see him again

Even if you never see him again, it's great he treated you to a beautiful night!
Don't get your hopes up about him or keep pushing for a picture. He may have just been wanting to have a nice night out as well.
I'm glad you ahd a great time :)

Thank Ya'll so much, i am not asking for my picture anymore i received backlash for that, one of my male friends like you did what? He said he was going to send it to you didn't he, you desperate, lol whatever,

no actually i said " If im so desperate i guess i will b wanting you next,:nono: ?"

Last edited:
Back