I will never order OCT.. Im so mad right now.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Today has been a really bad day for me. First messed up Birthday then I lose 176 dollars. It fell out my bag. Now I figured I would get myself a late Bday present and order the OCT I wanted.

Well I went on the Ovation website placed my order. I kept getting an error that that is an address mismatch. There was none. I tried 4 times on the site and once with paypal. Paypal was slow and glitching I clicked cancel. It would not cancel, it just froze. Something told me to check my account. in 2 minutes. Ovation (DC labs) has charged my card $311.10. I never got an order confirmation nor did my orders go thru.

I'm so mad right now. They just lost a customer. I sent them an urgent email to cancel all charges and fix the glitches in their website.

Last edited:
if you haven't already contact your bank or credit card right away! company to have them reimburse the money to you in regards to the payments not going through on your screen but somehow having it go through on the businesses side.

file a dispute with your bank or credit card comp. I've had stuff like this happen before and got the money back through my bank. I also had a problem like this with someone stealing my card info and going shopping at mandees with it.

if you haven't already contact your bank or credit card right away! company to have them reimburse the money to you in regards to the payments not going through on your screen but somehow having it go through on the businesses side.

file a dispute with your bank or credit card comp. I've had stuff like this happen before and got the money back through my bank. I also had a problem like this with someone stealing my card info and going shopping at mandees with it.

I will do that. Thank you. I did not get a confirmation email of my order being placed or an order #. Im just fuming. I need to step back from buying anything this week. Its a trend.

That sucks. I hope you feel better, bad days suck, I KNOW cause its gone that way for me today and last night too. ugh! But I'm sure this will work out , they have to reverse the charges no matter what. Stay calm

I don't even know where to begin with this day. SO bought me 130 dollar flower arrangement. They gave him the ole yellow purple and white sympathy bouquet on top of it wilted flowers. Destroyed my Bday. We went back to the flower shop they brightened up the bouquet. But I lost my $176 dollars in their shop. Now this garbage. What more? They say it comes it threes. What else?

you will get the money back don't worry, when this kind of stuff happens it always seems like it's in the hundreds and not like 10 dollars.

if your bank/credit doesn't give you the money back immediately they will most likely in a week or two, they will go after the company to get the money back after they credit your account.

if you want also file a complaint against the better bus. bureau, i've done this against alot of companies/stuff on credit report and gotten great results.

i know it is hard but try not to be too upset. i tend to get mad at things for hrs when it's better to just pray and relax listen to music or watch your fav. movie. talk to a positive friend or family member that will make you feel better.

I will do that. Thank you. I did not get a confirmation email of my order being placed or an order #. Im just fuming. I need to step back from buying anything this week. Its a trend.

I'm sorry you are having such a horrible day. Remember we must see the rain in order to appreciate the rainbow. Your rainbow will come soon! LOVE YOU!

wow sorry to hear this. dont worry things will get better and atleast you will get ur 300 dollars back so as not to lose more money.

This kind of stuff happens, online businesses know that. I don't even think you need to go through the bank unless it comes to that, just tell ovation that you clicked the button several times because it didn't seem to be going through and you were multiply charged. I'm sure they'll give it back.

Despite the bad luck, Happy belated birthday!

Sorry about that. I got errors the first time I tried to order, but it would't even take me to the payment screen. It worked the second time though.

I would call them this morning and have it streightened out. You can also order by phone. Just make sure you call this morning so they can reverse the extra charges. I plan to order by phone from now on (cuz I love my OCT:grin:).

Happy belated b-day, to you as well.

Back