I Went Shopping Today... Long (PJ's beware)11

acapnleo

I went to Sally's today to pick up some hair goodies. I had been meaning to do it and now I needed to. I read some good things about GVP products and (for those of you that read my Aphogee Green Tea- Lots of Pics thread) IC Heat Protectant Spray gives good bling, which only has a few sprays left. So, I was going to get some goodies and restock the IC Heat Protectant.

I learned that the Heat Protectant Spray has been discontinued:sad::nono: It works so lovely and gives excellent shine.

I also learned that:
Salon Care (Cholesterol) Conditioner
icon14.gif

MANE n Tail Detangler is
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

GVP (Paul Mitchel Mitchel) The Detangler
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

GVP (Paul Mitchel Super Skinny) Relaxing Balm
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

and this...
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

These items are AMAZING for Detangling on DD, Let me tell you.

First I applied the cholesterol let that sit for about 15 minutes, rinsed thoroughly. Her hair felt different (not bad-- but different).

Next, I sprayed the Mane n Tail on a small section, not sure what to expect... comb glided:yep: but I was greedy and anxious to see the power of the GVP (Paul Mitchell) The Detangler... WOW
smiley-shocked013.gif

absolute softness and it smells:lick::spinning: (heart be still
8.gif
), then I apply some of that Relaxing Balm (also smells :lick:) at this point I'm sure I'm making funny noises and giggling to myself
35.gif
:look:...

Last, I apply the Aphogee Green Tea before blow drying and flat ironing.

Yall, let me tell you! DD's hair has a tendecy to fill the comb and my hands
icon13.gif
13.gif
... but lemme tell you *smacks lips* honey, her hair smells deliciously beautiful and the SOFTNESS, WOOOOOO CHILE:spinning::spinning::spinning:--- BEST OF ALL--- NO HAIR IN THE COMB OR MY HANDS!!!Her hair is shiney, bouncy and swangin... Caught her in the bathroom imitating Beyonce' Diva... flippin her hair all over the place... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I am so looking forward to my turn--- when I wash my hair.:lick:

Back