Tiffers, u my dawg!!! **Pics**

HEY LADY...FROM THE 1/2 OF YOUR FACE, you look so much like me (you are pretty) HAHHAHA same brown hair and eyes and everything. I should PM u a picture of my face!! your hair looks good too!

thanks! yes pm me the pic! Thats me in my avatar.....wait that's only half my face too :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Here is a more facial pic lol

dark.jpg

Smooth and swinging! I need to get to Sally's. I use a lot of SE, but I've been sleeping on some other good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I want to thank Tiffers and the rest of the women here for putting me on to GVP. Today was an ooohhh ahhh wash day and I only spent $20-gota love it!:grin:

You know the routine, here is what I did lol. I clarified with Kenra, and shampooed with GVP Matrix Hydrating poo, then I let the Apoghee 2 min reconstructor sit on my hair for 5 mins with a plastic cap in the shower. I next DC'd for 20 minutes with the GVP Matrix Conditioning Balm. Next, I rinsed and added GVP Paul Mitchell the Detangler, GVP Paul Mitchell the conditoiner, and my IC heat protector. I sat under the dryer with my hair loose for 10 minutes and then blow dried and flat ironed. All of these products were wonderful!!!! The conditoining balm------:woot::clap::dance7::notworthy. My hair has major moisture and slip. Adding the deatangler and leave in conditioner prepped my hair extremely well for the heat I used. I am in awe of these products and impressed beyond words. What I did today will be my new regimen. I will continue to use my coconut oil every night for moisture, which has been working very well lately.

Here are the pics. There is no flash and I did not add any coconut oil.

dont act like yall dont know by now I do my hair in my SO's tees! :lachen:
gvp003.jpg

gvp002.jpg

CHECK UR PMS AND SEE.....I sent you a wedding pic, so I had all my real hair pinned up. I really, really, really want you to see one with my hair down, but all I had were some ***** pics on my pc LOL......but it's me with minimal makeup, BUT MAXIMUM eyebrow waxing, something the pic I was going to send you did not have...LOL...

see what you think. I think we look like sisters. It's in your PM!

CHECK UR PMS AND SEE.....I sent you a wedding pic, so I had all my real hair pinned up. I really, really, really want you to see one with my hair down, but all I had were some ***** pics on my pc LOL......but it's me with minimal makeup, BUT MAXIMUM eyebrow waxing, something the pic I was going to send you did not have...LOL...

see what you think. I think we look like sisters. It's in your PM!

got it! pming you back!

I started using GVP products too. I'm in love with the conditioning balm..man that's my baby daddy right there..:lachen:If I use anything else to DC with I feel like i'm cheating and my hair acts all stank about it too..lol I'm going to sallys this week to get some more and to get some of the GVP paul mitchell.

Does anyone know if these work well on natural hair? I'm transitioning?
i am natural. tiffers put me on to the conditioning balm and leave-in (PM the conditioner) as well. the kenra sale is back on and i don't even wanna restock my supply because the conditioning balm works so well and is so much cheaper. they need to sell this stuff in bigger containers (dare i say tubs).

Back