I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR! YOU????

nuance7

Ok...I have brastrap length hair. Most recently it was all one length. It looked BLAH when I wore it out so I got layers...ARGHHH! Now it's very thin on the bottom and unless curled it doesn't look good in my opinion. Now my buns are the worst! I want to cut my hair into a nice shoulder length style! Anyone else feel like cutting their hair????????

Heck no after buying all sorts of megatek no sorry i have to see my money worth lol but no i promised not to cut for another 5 yrs to see how long it will get

I hear you Kerryann...I just bought a bunch of hair candy for my buns! But I feel the call of a cute chic shorter cut calling my name. I'm SICK of buns especially how they look with layererd hair!

I feel like full medium length (SL-ish) hair looks really good on some people, but I know I'm the exception here :o

Alternatively, why not just grow out your layers slowly? Cutting the longest layer gradually until the rest catches up

Ok...I have brastrap length hair. Most recently it was all one length. It looked BLAH when I wore it out so I got layers...ARGHHH! Now it's very thin on the bottom and unless curled it doesn't look good in my opinion. Now my buns are the worst! I want to cut my hair into a nice shoulder length style! Anyone else feel like cutting their hair????????

You weren't satisfied when it was blunt then you hated the grow-out when it was layered. Don't cut, take a breather. Live with awhile and then see if you need to cut. If it's not damaged, don't cut.

Yep....I'm in your same exact boat. I was bored with all one length and got layers. Now I wish I hadn't and want to cut it. I'm trying to wait until December because I want a specific cut with bangs I think and the sides framing my face. Still keeping the back one length. But, it is very hard!

Back