I want Super *BLING* when I flat iron

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Can you recommend a flat-ironing product (spray or otherwise) that is applied to the hair before ironing that will help me get the bling I desire?

Hey SG!!

Mizani Thermasmooth Shine Extend (I use this every time I flat iron - use sparingly if u try it)

Design Essentials Reflections (the Spray Shine)

Kenra Platinum Silkening Mist (my bf uses this on his clients)

Alfaparf Semi di Lino Cristalli liquid

I'll come back if I can think of some more...hth

I have this stuff call Perm Stress Reliever by Claudio St. James. I get it at my local BSS and it's great. One main ingredient is Versagel and I doubt if that's something that is hairboard approved, but it makes the hair soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shiny and soft.

CHI silk infusion!!! I used it in high school and stopped for whatever reason. Then I looked back through my old pictures and was like "hmm why is my hair so much shinier and softer???" I found my old ($40) bottle when I was home for summer and fell back in love.

That shine infusion sounds nice and I already love silken seal. Its just so darn expensive for such a little bottle. But a little does go a long way!

One and Only Argan Oil has worked for me. It helps my Solia glide thru my very tight new growth, gives nice shine and helps me stay straight longer since I sweat in my head!!!

Back