I want Cassie Hair, whos hair do you want

gymfreak336

I just got finished seeing the Long Way To Go video and she has my "dream" hair. Dark, glossy, full, wavy, I could go on and on. I might have to print a little pic and put in on my bathroom mirror as inspiration. Seeing that really makes we want to go ahead and henna my hair with some added indigo for that nice black shine and step up my conditioning treatments. I already condition twice a week but I am sure I can obsess even more. :D Oh well, got my wine in for the day and out of my system. On my way to go buy some more conditioners :driver:

If you're talking about celebrities, Kelly Rowland, Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long come to mind
If you're talking about women on the forum there are just too many hair idols to name.

The lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, I think her name is Nicole. Her hair is beautiful. really similar to Cassie's actually.

I want Jasmine25 or 26? she is a member here and she has some beautiful hair, I also want Eukombas (I know I spelled it Wrong) she is a member here also with some very Beautiful Wild Natural Hair Arrrrrrrrrrh!!!!!!!

celebrity hair: christina milian, mya, kenya moore, tracey ellis ross, tatiyana (sp?) Ali, Vanessa Milino (from TRL)...basically anyone with mid-back length natural hair that can be worn curly or straight.

My dream hair is Rudy Huxtable's hair. Nope not Keisha Knight's new hair (even though it is nice). I mean the big floppy pony puffs and the ginormusly-thick plaits that went down her back that she was famous for in th 80s and early 90s.

Real Life: Kenya Moore's or Tweet's (they're both nattys)!

Here: adrienne's, unlvgurl's, redhotlala.. geez, im probably leaving some out but there are tons more
how could i forget chicoro's!!!

Last edited:
As far as celebs, I'd love to have Amerie's hair.

As far as LHCFers go I'd snap MaCherieAmour and So1913's hair off their heads in a minute if I could! :lol:

Hair I've seen in the media that just wows me:

186887254.jpg

186887259.jpg

186887251.jpg

186887873.jpg

186891571.jpg

Last edited:
BellyDancer's hair, we have the exact same hair (from the looks of it), so i know mine will look like that when its long.

Back