I want Cassie Hair, whos hair do you want

plainj said:
If you're talking about women on the forum there are just too many hair idols to name.
Co-sign! everytime i come here i find myself lusting after someone's beautiful hair here

as for celebs:
rachel true, kelis(before she cut it)sanna lathan, aaliyah(she was my first hair idol and i feel bad even naming her cause she has been gone for so long now, it probably makes me look kinda looney) and i also wouldn't mind having one of beyonce's lace-fronts too for bad hair days :)

plainj said:
If you're talking about celebrities, Kelly Rowland, Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long come to mind
If you're talking about women on the forum there are just too many hair idols to name.

Yes I love her hair, it's so pretty

O/T does she play on Nip Tuck? I watched it for the first time last night with my lil sis and that looked like her:lachen:

I don't like celebrity hair. It's so fake to me they have stylist who make their hair gorgeous.

My inspirations are ladies on this forum:

Sylver2, JenniferMD, Kitchentician (sp), Melodee and I know she is not on the forum but Reniece has beautiful hair. There is more but I can't name them right now.:)

i dream of hair like Diana Ross in "Muscles" but thick natural and loooooooooooooong even though hers may have been a weave. Each time i visualize my dream hair i just see that ' I waannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt MUSCLES!!!!!" LOL:D :) :lol: and of course Rudy Huxtable thick hair when she was young just the ponytail and plaits omg the bushier the more i like it lol

NappyParadise said:
That is so true! But we got to have some Inspiration:D
Wants and inspirations are two different things to me... I'm inspired by a lot of ladies' hair, but I don't want their hair. This thread said who's hair do you want, not who is your inspiration. ;)

Poohbear said:
Wants and inspirations are two different things to me... I'm inspired by a lot of ladies' hair, but I don't want their hair. This thread said who's hair do you want, not who is your inspiration. ;)

It's just for fun.

Poohbear said:

I didn't mean to step on your Toes Poohbear but this is just for fun just like MizaniMami said, But if I want someones hair then to me that means Inspiration, But to you it is different, This is a Fun Thread and it is not that serious;)

I want my own hair to grow to the length, bulk, and volume similar to Titi's hair from Miss Jessie's. That's my ultimate hair goal.

NappyParadise said:
I didn't mean to step on your Toes Poohbear but this is just for fun just like MizaniMami said, But if I want someones hair then to me that means Inspiration, But to you it is different, This is a Fun Thread and it is not that serious;)
Girl, you didn't step on my toes. I was just explaining myself. LOL! Where did yall get that I was taking this all serious? I guess yall took me the wrong way. I know the thread is just for fun and all. :) :) :)

gymfreak336 said:
I just got finished seeing the Long Way To Go video and she has my "dream" hair. Dark, glossy, full, wavy, I could go on and on. I might have to print a little pic and put in on my bathroom mirror as inspiration. Seeing that really makes we want to go ahead and henna my hair with some added indigo for that nice black shine and step up my conditioning treatments. I already condition twice a week but I am sure I can obsess even more. :D Oh well, got my wine in for the day and out of my system. On my way to go buy some more conditioners :driver:
Be careful w/the indigo. Her hair is actually more of a dark golden brown color. You notice it more on the VMA red carpet interview. ;) I like her hair too, particularly the cut and style. :lol:

I want JenniferMD's hair!
I mean seriously her hair is amazing and look so lush... I am in awe of hair like that.
I know part of it is genetics but lawdy... A girl can dream right??? :grin:

cAN SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A LINK OR A PICTURE OR SOMTHING OF redhotlalA'S HAIR

MY HAIR INSPIRATIONS ARE:

JENNIFERMD ( ONE OF THE FIRST FOTKIS I SAW)
RENICE ( ANOTHER ONE OF THE FIRST)
MECHERIEAMOUR ( DID I JUST SPELL HER NAME WRONG?)
HUNNY_JAMMS82 ( GAWD THATS JUST GORGOUS HAIR)

Back