I think I'm WL stretched

imstush

OK so I never (rather rarely) post pics or start threads re my hair. I wanted to just add this pic to my siggy but it was too big. Then I thought about saving it to my avatar but the model in that pic (thanks Southern of Maneandchic) is my insprition for remaining natural.

Anyhoo I think I'm WL stretched. Just wanted to show a pic since I'm always commenting about products, and I know many people don't take advice unless you show pics. Ok here goes

91508hair.jpg

It's a day or two old WNG.

OK so I never (rather rarely) post pics or start threads re my hair. I wanted to just add this pic to my siggy but it was too big. Then I thought about saving it to my avatar but the model in that pic (thanks Southern of Maneandchic) is my insprition for remaining natural.

Anyhoo I think I'm WL stretched. Just wanted to show a pic since I'm always commenting about products, and I know many people don't take advice unless you show pics. Ok here goes

91508hair.jpg

It's a day or two old WNG.

Well, its about time you showed us your beautiful hair.....:grin:

It looks WL to me. I didn't realize that your hair is sooooo long. Maybe that's what I'll do....not show any more pics until I'm waist length:look:

Beautiful hair imstush, and YES WL it is :dance7:

Well, its about time you showed us your beautiful hair.....:grin:

It looks WL to me. I didn't realize that your hair is sooooo long. Maybe that's what I'll do....not show any more pics until I'm waist length:look:

OT:
:spank:What! You are kidding, rigth? You are not allow to do this to us:grin:

First of all, you're definitely WL stretched. Second of all, your hair is absolutely beautiful!!!

You are definitely WL. Congrats. You're hair is beautiful.

Leave your inspiration pic up if that's your motivation to stay natural because your hair rocks.

What's your regimen? Your hair is gorgeous.

I think it's safe to say I have been on every bandwagon that is possible. Recently I have just been so tired of trying any and everything so I stopped and now just KISS.

I only use "natural or organic" hair products. Organix, aubrey organics, EO, etc. I co-wash maybe once a week and wash and deep condition on sundays (although I've been extra lazy and just co-washing on sundays). I no longer use shampoo. I got a really bad allergic reaction to all the indian hair powders and oils (I was using a lot) except vatika oil. I started using baking soda to rinse my hair and just co washing with the organix coconut milk conditioner. I oil my scalp with Vatika oil, I then add some EO leave in conditioner mixed with a dime size amount of either JBCO or the organix coconut milk serum to my hair, then I brush my hair into one single braid and that's it. No stress and no fuss.

Back