I think I made my goal!

congratulations Lauren you really are an inspiration, I can't wait to see your flat iron pics, would you mind doing youtube videos too lol, I love watching your hair :yep:

I thought about it awhile back. I don't know if I have the patience.:lachen:

Congrats... Love your hair...

What is regimen???

I'll post it once I figure it out!:grin:

Congrats! But what in the hell are you eating, drinking or vitamins are you taking? I swear your hair grows fast, or I'm trippin'. I need whatever you are taking.

I'm not taking anything. I've trimmed once since I BC'd, but that's it. I was drinking protein shakes for awhile, too. Also, I was breastfeeding up until last month...don't know if that's related.

So you know I'm the president of your hair groupie club. ssh! don't tell nobody! :lachen: Your hair is an inspiration in too many ways! You killed it when you were relaxed and you slayin' em natural! Congrats!

Lauren450,

You have definitely met you goal of APL. Congratulations Mama!! I am so sorry that you were abused like that. People really need to keep their filthy hands to themselves unless they are invited to touch. Hair touching is an intimate thing to me and should be regarded in that manner. If you are not invited, then don't do it.

Congratz on making APL! It really seems like yesterday when you bc'ed! Sorry about what happened to you at the store.

Go Lauren! Go Lauren!! Go ... go ... go!!!

Your hair is just awesome, chica, and it grows so darn fast!!! Definitely past APL. You are such an inspiration to me, you know that?

Work it out, lady!!

Congrats! You inspired me both as a relaxed head and a natural. Who touches a person's hair without asking first? Weirdo. He was probably weave-checking you. Well, joke's on him!

Congratulations Lauren, your hair is beautiful and it grows really fast. I've been chasing APL for some time now.

Whoa, that is scary what that guy did to you. To me that's a form of assault. I know your dh was hella mad too!

Lauren you have an amazing growth rate girl. Your hair is the bomb! Congratulations again and again!!!

Gosh Lauren450, WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ALL OF THIS GROWTH? :sekret: I have completely been stalking your growth and progress. I love your hair!! I guess I must have been sleeping on this:yep: Congrats!!

And for that weird guy: Who does he think he is, the weave inspector gadget?

Gosh Lauren450, WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ALL OF THIS GROWTH? :sekret: I have completely been stalking your growth and progress. I love your hair!! I guess I must have been sleeping on this:yep: Congrats!!

I honestly don't know.:lachen:Just letting it grow. I'm in twist a lot, which is a protective style, so maybe that helps?

Congrats on your wonderful progress. No matter what state it's in, your hair is always beautiful. Ugh to that man touching your hair without permission!

Man Lauren,

You are just amazing! There really is nothing else to say. You stir up the part in me that wants to transition and be done with relaxers.

You truly are the boards 4 a/b superwoman!

I honestly don't know.:lachen:Just letting it grow. I'm in twist a lot, which is a protective style, so maybe that helps?

Your hair is beautiful and major congrats on meeting (exceeding) your goal!

*Do you add extensions to your twists, or do you use your natural hair only? Also, do you twist while wet, or dry? TIA!

Back