I think I made my goal!

Congrats! I'm pretty hopeful that you're my hair twin. Did you update your fotki?!

*runs off to check*

BOOOOOOOO! I need more pics to admire. :grin:

:lachen: I'll probably do it tonight!

i could have sworn u just BCed!! and already APL? congrats!!! :lachen:

(man, if this isn't motivation to go natural, i don't know what is!!)

This is a dang shame....You have transitioned and made APL before I have gained 5 inches. :ohwell: *makes note to self to step my game up*

Congrats Lauren :yay: :happydance:

Thank you! My last relaxer was in December 2006. I always count from that rather than from my BC date, which was January 2008. :yep:

The freaking nerve of some people and a MAN at that! WHY would he think it was ok for him to put his hands on you???? PUNK! :hot:

Anyway...

:dance7: CONGRATULATIONS, LAUREN!!! You are doing so well with your natural hair!
Good job, former, transitioning buddy! :grin:

What that man did is assault. My SO likens it to someone asking if your behind is real and then squeezing it to find out. Congrats on making APL though!

Congratulations on reaching your goal...
As far as that a$$hole that touched your hair, OMG I'm so sorry. That's assault right there. I hope his bolas fall off.

Your hair grows like a grass!!!

It's beautiful!!

Congrats! You've got some lovely hair!

And I would have kicked him dead in his shin. Pulling MY hair? Oh, hells nawh.

:lachen::lachen:LOL!!Ita!!That's a no-no!!

congratulations Lauren you really are an inspiration, I can't wait to see your flat iron pics, would you mind doing youtube videos too lol, I love watching your hair :yep:

Congrats! But what in the hell are you eating, drinking or vitamins are you taking? I swear your hair grows fast, or I'm trippin'. I need whatever you are taking.

The fastest growing hair I've ever seen!! It's just ridiculous...and so very beautiful!!! :kiss::kiss:

Congratulations, sweetheart!!! :yay::woohoo::congrats::woohoo2::club::rocker:

Back