I think I finally made MBL!!!

Thank you ladies for your congrats and compliments. I was surprised at the length myself. Now I have to work on making WL.

Nice thick hair!
But Im curious, why do u consider this MBL and not bra-strap? I Always thought if it measured at ur bra-strap thats where u were at, and that MBL was a few inches longer...

Congratulations you are indeed midback. You hair is beautiful and looks very healthy. How long are you growing it?

Love the texture of your hair.

Congrats on baby #2!

ETA- How long did it take to get from you avatar to the pics in your OP?

Your hair is beautiful...congrats on reaching MBL! I hope to be there soon :grin:

Nice thick hair!
But Im curious, why do u consider this MBL and not bra-strap? I Always thought if it measured at ur bra-strap thats where u were at, and that MBL was a few inches longer...

BSL is not really accurate, it varies depending on type of bra, body weight, strap adjustment, etc. MBL length is just halfway between your shoulders and your waist. Some people will hit MBL before BSL if they wear their bra low. IMO the true measurement is BSB, below shoulder blade, which will fall the same on everyone.

Congratulations, Ms Natural. Wow, that's a great achievement. In addition, another little one. Enjoy your babies.

India

Last edited:
Back