I pulled a Solange! AKA My new curly lace front (PIC HEAVY)

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
Discalimer: The pics at the bottom are HUGE!!! I can't resize them! Sorry:nono:

So this is my first lace front and I just recently BC'd and I know that Solange BC'd last year:
SolangeBC.jpg

But very shortly after she threw on a curly afro lace front and it really suits her:
SOLOshortandafrowig.jpg

So I am on the LadyPaniolo tip and I am planning on deep moisture and covering my hair, so I bought a LF today, called Rachel in 1B/27:
FLRachel.jpg

And here it is on, I LOVE IT! It's exactly where I want my hair to be in a bout a year or a year and a half and it's so soft and pretty and colors are great:
RachelLF3.jpg

RachelLF1.jpg

RachelLF2.jpg

Tell me what ya'll think? Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have seen that wig online, but it was like $60, plus shipping on LHB, and I didn't think I'd wear it enough. But I totally love that thing and it looks awesome on you!

I like! Where'd you buy it? I've been stalking that thread about LadyP's method and am also looking for an afro type weave. So spill girl! lol

That's cute. Where'd you find the wig?

I bought mine from an eBay Power Seller...I know she has a few more in a lot of different colors, and it shipped from Virginia to California in TWO DAYS, yes two days. Let me know if you want her info!

I have seen that wig online, but it was like $60, plus shipping on LHB, and I didn't think I'd wear it enough. But I totally love that thing and it looks awesome on you!

Yea I got mine from a chick in NY for about $40 with shipping and tax; I saw it at a few other places for waaaaay to much and I was like, "WTF?" lol. I'm glad I found this one, because I really love it.

I like! Where'd you buy it? I've been stalking that thread about LadyP's method and am also looking for an afro type weave. So spill girl! lol

Well everywhere else it's $60-$80 plus shipping and tax, but go here and she has them for $38.99 plus $10 shipping and let me tell you, it went from Virginia to California in TWO DAYS and it was new in package, lace uncut and fresh and gorgeous! I know some people are iffy about eBay but you have my personal testimony, this seller delivers.

Well everywhere else it's $60-$80 plus shipping and tax, but go here and she has them for $38.99 plus $10 shipping and let me tell you, it went from Virginia to California in TWO DAYS and it was new in package, lace uncut and fresh and gorgeous! I know some people are iffy about eBay but you have my personal testimony, this seller delivers.

Oh thank you!!!! AND she has my fave color wig - 4/27!!! I might have to cop this... ;)

Gurl...I am too! I'm afraid a strong gust or an angry ***** will take this thing off my head!! pray for me!

My thoughts exactly the first time I decided to rock one....Girl I bobbie pinned the hell outta that thing...it was hard to take it off....hot dress + you running down the street after your hair piece = hot mess

It really is super cute...Do It!

It really looks very good! The more I see this kind of wig succes threads, the more I want to try one..

I felt the same way, that's why I refused to spend more than $50 on my first one, but now, I'm kinda hooked! LOL

Looks great, I'm PMing you for the vendor's details!

Just go here but some LHFC ladies must have been on it, because apparently she only has one left! LOL

Oh thank you!!!! AND she has my fave color wig - 4/27!!! I might have to cop this... ;)

Do it, I know you can rock it!

u betta work it!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Back