lace front wig pics....

caramelty said:
hey ladies how much do the wigs from Lydia cost? i really like that cury one

I paid 178 for a curly unit from Lydia. It is 16 inches and looks like this the pic. I should be posting pics as soon as i find a way to get it on my head. It is the same color in the pic...and i told her I wanted it to BSL when straightened.

Attachments

• 13274113_o.jpg
    13274113_o.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15
i want one so badly, but i have tried on wigs before, and they look horrid on me..i am thinking of making my own wig...

asummertyme said:
i want one so badly, but i have tried on wigs before, and they look horrid on me..i am thinking of making my own wig...
Have u tried a lacefront wig on too or just a regular the ones?

senimoni said:
Wait you aren't using glue , just tape occasionally? So what is keeping it on your head. I like your idea though, I'm not feeling a lot of the hairline pics on BHM....so I stay quiet....but your unit is off the chain. THAT I could work with. How hot is it?
I am not sure if this question was directed at me but i am just using tape because that glue was a hot mess! I am not feeling the chemicals in it and all the work (and other stuff) it takes to get it off of your skin. If i get another unit i am not sure what tape i will use, but i doubt it will be glue. So i use mostly tape and even some bobby pins if i am around the house.

Back