Vote on My Lace Front!

Which Lacefront(s) Should I Order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you guys are soooo freakin awesome!!! the feedback you guys gave was great and some of you made some critical points I hadn't considered!! I will take pics and reveal the ones I finally decided on when I get them! I also am going to practice self installs cause my beautician wants to charge me 120 to install it and I just can't give her that

Her lacefronts are nice and they aren't too expensive. I would rather support a sister than anyone else. I like Rachel and Lorraine.

I also suggest getting a curly and a straight unit. I have worn lots of lace wigs in the past and I don't ever straighten my curlies because you can ruin the curl pattern after a while and for the types of curlies you are getting it will be very hard to get it to look completely straight plus it time consuming. You can always do a twist set on a straight to make it wavy. I currently have 1 curly (kinda tight like the ones in your pictures), one loose curl, and one straight just in case.

I decided to go with the Claudia and the Lorraine/Lola...I really liked the Rachel however she was harder to maintain than the Claudia and EVERYONE knows that I am horrible with maintaining hair...I tried to post different angles...please excuse me cause it's my very first one and my first application job--I am SOOOO willing to hear some critical feedback and suggestions...BTW the last pic is at the end of the day after I had been "swimming" at the beach (I did put my head completely underwater)...I haven't put the Lorraine/Lola on yet but as soon as I do I'll post pics

Back