i normally don't complain, but i gotta vent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolving78

i am sick and tired of being taken advantage of by businesses being slick, trying push to their hair products on us! enough already! there is place on this board for that. they need to pay the money for advertising and have a seat. nobody is stupid. i don't mind trying new things out. i am a proud product junkie! but don't be slick about trying to get me on your product bandwagon. they come on here(joining the same day) and start raving about some product we have never heard of. they don't say hi and introduce themselves, or discuss their hair journey and what brought them here. they just start right in on this so-called great product that just sounds so promising.

ok vent over!

Last edited:
Actually, they are all over this and other hair boards as some kinda "Trudy," "Jane," you name it. What I hate even more is their FREE advertising on Youtube. I wish we girls would get WISE about that. They offer you a free little bitty piece of crap and we're all over it like "ooooohhh, ahhhhhh, how wonderful...." and they are getting PAID with free advertising. Taking advantage of the younger ladies, too.

You spotted that mess like a Master yo. What a total product shill FAIL! :nono:

I think they trying to take us for a Joke. :ohwell:

:lol: At first I thought you were talking about my Relaxed Hair Products Thread! :lol:

I see what you are talking about. Happens all the time.

:lol: At first I thought you were talking about my Relaxed Hair Products Thread! :lol:

I see what you are talking about. Happens all the time.

just like that mess that happened a month ago. she was all over the board, bumping old threads! it burns me up i tell ya!

oh and i couldn't say anything negative about you! you are such a big help on this board and have a sweet spirit!

Actually, they are all over this and other hair boards as some kinda "Trudy," "Jane," you name it. What I hate even more is their FREE advertising on Youtube. I wish we girls would get WISE about that. They offer you a free little bitty piece of crap and we're all over it like "ooooohhh, ahhhhhh, how wonderful...." and they are getting PAID with free advertising. Taking advantage of the younger ladies, too.

I feel some have been here so long they blend in with other members. There join date isnt new :nono: they have a lot of posts :yep: but 99% of their posts are about products. If they have tried 12928937574590 products and their hair is not classic length or they havent found their staples yet, they are undercover product pushers :yep: The goal being to get BW to continue to make the hair business a billion dollar industry.

Last edited:
I am tired too. Folks out there trying hard to separate me from my money. I am older now and just say...

This is Sparta!!! Then I kick them in the chest.

I feel they have been here so long they blend in with other members. There join date is new :nono: they have a lot of posts :yep: but 99% of their posts are about products. If they have tried 12928937574590 products and their hair is not classic length or they havent found their staples yet, they are undercover product pushers :yep: The goal being to get BW to continue to make the hair business a billion dollar industry.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::dead: But that's really ME....I have a Conditioner Addiction!! Don't judge me!! :lachen:

I feel some have been here so long they blend in with other members. There join date isnt new :nono: they have a lot of posts :yep: but 99% of their posts are about products. If they have tried 12928937574590 products and their hair is not classic length or they havent found their staples yet, they are undercover product pushers :yep: The goal being to get BW to continue to make the hair business a billion dollar industry.

that's the scary part about being on this board! i know i get extra excited about a product, but you have some scam artists on here that will push certain products like the world is ending! i am going to search info on the Tangle Teaser. that thing was the devil!

Ok what did I miss? Somebody PM me and school me.

I am probably somebody who would fall for this, if I wasn't so stubborn about buying things locally.

[USER=127525 said:
Pompous Blue[/USER];16045337]@faithVA
pm'ing you.

OP....You're so right.....sickening.....

Thanks! I would have never paid attention. But I didn't go in that thread and wouldn't have based on the title. But I need to pay more attention in the future.

diadall said:
I am tired too. Folks out there trying hard to separate me from my money. I am older now and just say...

This is Sparta!!! Then I kick them in the chest.

This just made me LMFAO

Someone PM me please

Ok im onboard now:) im pj a** be thinking folks be tryna help a sistah out but dam now I feel betrayed.
at least now I no what to watch out for. Thanks op

kFine. i'll bite.

cuz it can't just be the 'clear' thing.

somebady!! PM me pls :D (even tho i don't post so much :look:)

don't make me go around guessing and starting rumours now. someone did PM me but i refuse to believe this talk of betrayal begins and ends at Clear. come on people. Juice. Tea. Spill!! :sekret:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back