This section is NOT about race!!!!

I agree. It was not funny it was ignorant. Just as fat jokes would be to fat people or short jokes to short people. We as a people have not learned to love ourselves so to think that being thought of as something other than what you are is a good think AND thinking it funny is just another sign of self hate.
The hell? :perplexed
She was being sarcastic because there were so many boards created about the mixed question.
*passes M&Ms*

Ok.....all ya'll need to go to bed!

Yep...I'm sending ya'll to bed cause ya actin up...LOL

Somebody start another thread...a different topic, please.

Maybe I'll start one and all ya'll better come in and say something too!

Don't let me have to come over there.....

*Closes piano*
Welp, time to go!! :lachen:

Well start one!!! Let's get it.

Well I get off in 7 minutes so...

Y'all picked the brown M&Ms out and put them to the side right. They aren't as good as the other M&Ms, they aren't exotic enough. Give me a blue or green M&M any day.

I am just going to make it clear that I get the mixed joke. I have no comment on it.

I am just stating that in my opinion it was in the wrong section. Some are MISSING MY POINT.

And just like you a have a right to your opinion so do the people who find it inappropraite, or misplaced or whatever people choose to think.

I am just going to make it clear that I get the mixed joke. I have no comment on it.

I am just stating that in my opinion it was in the wrong section. Some are MISSING MY POINT.

And just like you a have a right to your opinion so do the people who find it inappropraite, or misplaced or whatever people choose to think.
I forgot you even started this thread. I have been sitting here thinking about m and m's :lachen::lachen:
Yes everyone has a right to their opinion. :yep:

I guess that mean you don't want no M&Ms?:perplexed

I agree. It was not funny it was ignorant. Just as fat jokes would be to fat people or short jokes to short people. We as a people have not learned to love ourselves so to think that being thought of as something other than what you are is a good think AND thinking it funny is just another sign of self hate.
I think that was the whole point of the other thread.

To show how ignorant all that is with a lil humor mixed in.

I dont think some of ya'll got the joke though.

I see what youre saying.

But if the race thread is about hair, wouldnt it belong in the hair section?

PE, who died and made you Beverly? :look: You did see the board description, right? You wouldn't be on LHCF if you weren't concerned about race as it relates to hair. :ohwell:

Last edited:
Back