I Need your help the next 2 hours! A product for Flexi-Set- I fly out tommorow...

PinkyD

Hi ladies,

I am flying out of the country tommorow at 8am (it's an emergency trip). I have a press, but I will be headed somewhere humid and hot! I would like to do a felxi-set similar to this awesome set, but I need a setting agent other than the Miss Jessie's. The OP from the link above has an awesome tutorial and the Miss Jessies seems to give her great lasting hold, but is there an alternative product that provides that hold and flexibility? ( I cannotg get my hands on Miss jessies today). I used Jane Carter Wrap and Roll and Eco Styler (Pink) last time, but it didn't give good hold/frizz control. I am considering trying the Jamaican Coconut and Lime lock and twist gel, lottabody, or Eco Styler with Max Hold. I need a product seggestion within the next two hours.

I like ORS Lock and Twist Gel. $3.99 @ Walgreens, no cones! I said that I would clip my roots next time I do a flexi rod set to control the frizz.

Hope this helps!

How lasting is the hold with the ors? I will be gone a week. It needs to look fresh that long. P.S. I am taking only a carryon! Only little product bottles :( So not much room to refresh the style.

Last edited:
I like Silk Elements foam wrap lotion. You can get it at sally's and it's about $5. I hope that helps you.

Have fun on your trip :)

I use lotta body for flexi rods, hair comes out soft, light, bouncy and nice verse stiff and crunchy. The directions say to dilute it. I did 1/3 lotta body 2/3 water... and only need to use very very little. Only thing probably need a spray bottle.

Back