I Might Not BKT Anymore

leona2025

Umm so I relaxed:look:. I BKTed at the begin of Jan. and I was in love with the straightness I had with the BKT. I handn't decided that I wanted to transition, but I was thinking about. I believe I have medium thick hair, but the DH BKT makes my hair look thin to me especially when in a pony tail. My relaxed hair has super body.

I began using BKT because I wanted the shine and it protective qualities, but I have a lot of heat damaged ends from using DH BKT so I don't think it's helping. I didn't use the iron past 410. I think I used it at 350.

I don't know about ya'll, but DH BKT also made my hair shed a lot more than usual. Bkting is also more expensive then relaxing every couple months. Relaxer=6.48 a jar. BKT 40+ a application.

I'm confused. How did the BKT make your hair look thinner than with relaxer? Does it not go according to the heat of the iron and the heat of the iron dictate the straightness of the hair?

I'm confused. How did the BKT make your hair look thinner than with relaxer? Does it not go according to the heat of the iron and the heat of the iron dictate the straightness of the hair?

I think that it was because my hair was soo straight it looked thinner. When I relax I never relax bone straight.

I understand... I will not BKT anymore because 1. It made my texlaxed hair to straight. 2.The heat was too much for my hair, I had to cut a lot of my ends off, because of the heat factor. For me it's just too much heat for my hair. I also have a hard water issue and coupled with to much heat spells disaster!

Back