I made it!!! BSL!!!!!

Marand13

It has been a long and difficult year and I have made it to my second goal! BSL Baby!!!! I just finished a 2yr transition in May, gradually cutting every so often, and wasn't even thinking about my hair's progress. I haven't taken many pics and I finally decide to catch up on my pics and other things and low and behold my hair is touching the bra strap!!

I was not expecting that until next month or so...

This thread is worth jack without pics!!
DSCN2413.jpg

IMG%5D
IMG%5D

My ponytail
DSCN2416.jpg
IMG%5D

More pics in my fotki link in profile and my albums are open.

Why didn't anyone tell me it is so hard to take pics from behind!!??!?!

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! Beautiful hair:yep: How long did it take you to get to your goal?

I have been taking care of my hair since the beginning of '06. Had my last relaxer May '06 and just finished transitioning in May '08. All in all I have 2.5 yrs worth of growth.:yay::yay::creatures:yay::yay:

Congrats!! I love your videos. I'm using your flat twist tutorial to learn how to flat twist. It looks a mess still but it's getting better thanks to your video.

I have been taking care of my hair since the beginning of '06. Had my last relaxer May '06 and just finished transitioning in May '08. All in all I have 2.5 yrs worth of growth.:yay::yay::creatures:yay::yay:

One day that will be me!!! LOL maybe in Dec. 2010

congrats!!

It has been a long and difficult year and I have made it to my second goal! BSL Baby!!!! I just finished a 2yr transition in May, gradually cutting every so often, and wasn't even thinking about my hair's progress. I haven't taken many pics and I finally decide to catch up on my pics and other things and low and behold my hair is touching the bra strap!!

I was not expecting that until next month or so...

This thread is worth jack without pics!!
DSCN2413.jpg

IMG%5D
IMG%5D

My ponytail
DSCN2416.jpg
IMG%5D

More pics in my fotki link in profile and my albums are open.

Why didn't anyone tell me it is so hard to take pics from behind!!??!?!

ASDC

Congrats!! I love your videos. I'm using your flat twist tutorial to learn how to flat twist. It looks a mess still but it's getting better thanks to your video.

Thanks so much!:drunk: I so glad the vid was helpful. You will get better with time:yep::yep:

(**Sucks teeth, whatever. I don't care. Nobody cares. Please. So? Boo.**)

Oh yayyy! Great for you dear! I'm sooooo happy for you :smirk:

LOL- Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Back