I LOVE YOU GUYS! Birthday Hair Inside! Thank you for everything...

BeautifulFlower

I am just so grateful for you ladies. God delivered this forum to me and my hair is flourishing. I could not have done it without the help of the advice giving from everyone. After only almost 2 months I feel a completely different head of hair.

I am now self-relaxed and self-styled. I did my hair today my birthday on Sunday. I love the way it came out and I am so excited. Its so light and fluffy and bouncy and swinging.

I think I will henna for Christmas for a deeper color.

Anyway, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

STP81413.jpg

STP81414.jpg

STP81412.jpg

STP814161.jpg

:clap::party::yay::cup::cloud9::gorgeous::grouphug::circle:

Goodness... I feel so loved.

All this excitement has got me in the mood to go to the gym. :amen:

Healthy body, Healthy Hair! :yep:

Be Back Soon!

Oooo myyyyy Gaaawwssssh your hair looks delish. So beautiful, you have done a great job.

Go swing that hair girl. Happy birthday.

Looks beautiful.

I am just so grateful for you ladies. God delivered this forum to me and my hair is flourishing. I could not have done it without the help of the advice giving from everyone. After only almost 2 months I feel a completely different head of hair.

I am now self-relaxed and self-styled. I did my hair today my birthday on Sunday. I love the way it came out and I am so excited. Its so light and fluffy and bouncy and swinging.

I think I will henna for Christmas for a deeper color.

Anyway, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

STP81413.jpg

STP81414.jpg

STP81412.jpg

STP814161.jpg

:clap::party::yay::cup::cloud9::gorgeous::grouphug::circle:

Waist length by June 2010. Seems so far away but it will be here before I know it.

My mom just saw my hair and thought it was fake. :lachen:

My sister is talking about how jealous she is. I am trying to help here but her hair is breaking. I am trying to figure something out for her.

wow, looks great! what are your hair goals?..oh and happy Birthday!

Back