I know this isn't the right forum but...

GettingKinky

Has anyone tried using Aubrey Organics face products? I tried asking this on the skin-nails-makeup forum but there isn't enough traffic over there. I want to work on my face to go along with my hair. I really want blemish free glowing skin. I love natural products for my hair so I thought it might be nice to use them for my face as well. Shouldn't I treat my face as well or better than my hair?

I tried a body lotion from them b4 and it was horrible. It was so drying and mostly contained alcohols. After tht expierence, I keep my Aubrey's purchases limited to the conditioners.

If ure looking for all natural skincare I suggest csi skincare. I buy mine off vitacost.com and love it.

I liked the Aubrey Organics Sea Buckhorn face products. The toner, moisturizer and mask especially. I no longer use them due to the high prices.

My go-to's are also pricy, but the quality is unsurpassed... Philosophy microdermabrasion, Noevir cleansers and plain old olay moisturizer.

Last edited:
I liked the Aubrey Organics Sea Buckhorn face products. The toner, moisturizer and mask especially. I no longer use them due to the high prices.

My go-to's are also pricy, but the quality is unsurpassed... Philosophy microdermabrasion, Noevir cleansers and plain old olay moisturizer.

Those are the products I was thinking of getting. And the sunscreen. I think I'll take the plunge and give them a try.

Back