I *HEART* BOUNDLESS TRESSES!(pics)

Summer_Rain

Sorry if ya'll get tried of the BT threads but I'm just SO excited at the growth I've recieved in one relaxer cycle! The first picture was taken on March 31, about 1.5 weeks into my BT usage, and about 2.5 weeks post relaxer. The second picture was taken about an hour ago, I'd have to estimate the growth to be over one inch and I promise ya'll that is NOT my normal average!!!

Oh LocksOfLuv - I am completely sold on the Profectiv relaxer as well. My hair has NEVER had this much shine, bounce and "fluff" after a self-relax!

Thank you natural lady for such a wonderful product!!

m82215940.jpg
s87354478.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good. I can see the progess you made. Very nice indeed. Glad to see that the relaxer turned out nice. You can see how fluffy your hair looks.

WOW!!! I never get tired of reading about people's prgoress and success stories. That's awesome!

How are you using yours? Nightly or just on wash/CW days or what?

ETA: is the Profectiv relaxer you used a lye or a no-lye?

Kimberly said:
WOW!!! I never get tired of reading about people's prgoress and success stories. That's awesome!

How are you using yours? Nightly or just on wash/CW days or what?

ETA: is the Profectiv relaxer you used a lye or a no-lye?

It's a no-lye relaxer.

I use my BT an average of every other day along with a scalp message. I'm so excited about the growth though. I trimmed my ends in the first pic to that length and regained what I cut and then some!

That's amazing SummerRain :eek:....THAT'S IT! I have seen one to many success stories NOT to go ahead and give it a try. I just ordered a bottle. My daughter also wants to try this. I hope we get good results as well.

WOW, that's great. You'll be APL and longer before you know it. CONGRATS!

Now change your siggy to show camparison shots. I'm tired of looking at your back and ankles, let's see some more face or modelish shots.:D

SummerRain said:
:D Hopefully I can retain the length and it will continue to grow at this pace!!

/off to baggy my ends

You will...just keep doing what you are doing and don't go off course. Apparently, all that you are doing NOW is working...so don't stop!

You got some great growth in one month girl:grin:

HoneyLemonDrop said:
That's amazing SummerRain :eek:....THAT'S IT! I have seen one to many success stories NOT to go ahead and give it a try. I just ordered a bottle. My daughter also wants to try this. I hope we get good results as well.

Yayyyy......glad your ordered. Between OP'ing and BT, you are bound to grow long, healthy hair!!!:p

HoneyLemonDrop said:

I was SO skeptical prior to ordering. I was reading all this business about 1-1.5 inches a month like "yeaaaahhhh right, and my name is Ofra Winfrey!" But to have the front go from right at my chin, to where it is now (I'm scared to even measure as I don't want to exaggerate) I am totally sold on this product!!

I hope it works equally well for you and DD

dlewis said:
WOW, that's great. You'll be APL and longer before you know it. CONGRATS!

Now change your siggy to show camparison shots. I'm tired of looking at your back and ankles, let's see some more face or modelish shots.:D

*gasp* D...you know my ankles are sessy sessy!!

Precious - thank u!! :D

SummerRain said:
Sorry if ya'll get tried of the BT threads but I'm just SO excited at the growth I've recieved in one relaxer cycle! The first picture was taken on March 31, about 1.5 weeks into my BT usage, and about 2.5 weeks post relaxer. The second picture was taken about an hour ago, I'd have to estimate the growth to be over one inch and I promise ya'll that is NOT my normal average!!!

Oh LocksOfLuv - I am completely sold out on the Profectiv relaxer as well. My hair has NEVER had this much shine, bounce and "fluff" after a self-relax!

Thank you natural lady for such a wonderful product!!

Okay you sold me on the Profectiv!!

Get it girl! Nice growth and thank you for the review.:D

SummerRain said:
I was SO skeptical prior to ordering. I was reading all this business about 1-1.5 inches a month like "yeaaaahhhh right, and my name is Ofra Winfrey!" But to have the front go from right at my chin, to where it is now (I'm scared to even measure as I don't want to exaggerate) I am totally sold on this product!!

I hope it works equally well for you and DD

See, I'm glad you mentioned this because I got so much flack from people about the fact that hair don't grow that fast, hair growth products don't work, I must be trippin...etc. I'm so glad that you are tellin' it, girl! This stuff, BT...works!

Nice pics! (As if you ever take bad pics. LOL!) Good work!

Thanks for sharing. :)

p1

You look great and so does your hair. I am off to order 2 more bottles of BT and to put it on my scalp. I got lazy tonight after seeing your progress I am inspired:grin:

I am sooooooooooo freakin jealous!!! I am salivating :drool:at the mail box like eaaaary day waiting :shocked: for my package like a daggone crackhead!!!!!!!!:drunk2: I know she said she moved and what not and getting the orders out but dang. :crazy: I neeeeeds my stuff like now!!!! :angry2: :hammer:

Congratulations!!! Awesome growth! You and your hair are beautiful!

I'll be getting a touch in a few weeks and I can't wait to see how much growth I've experience from BT.

Congrats! Your hair looks thick and healthy and its GROWING.

-------------------
Now, what I also want to know is how to get that body.

You beautiful ladies on here are inspiring me to up my sexy!:)

What a beautiful lady! And you're a Libra to top that off! ;) Keep doing what you're doing because whatever it is, it's working overtime. Your hair is definitely growing! :kiss:

Back