I *HEART* BOUNDLESS TRESSES!(pics)

Jiminy Christmas!!!!!!!! :eek: Eb, if you werent my girl, i might not believe this growth!!!! :lol: But of course, i know you and also know that you are totally reliable and on the level. This is freaking phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Your hair has grown sooo much since that trim!!!!!! Dang man!!!!!

That BT is the business!!!!!!!! :grin:

Thanx for sharing ure updates w/pics!!!!! I just love these dern testimonials, man! :)

Thank you ladies for all the compliments! I appreciate ya'll making me smile.

KiniKakes said:
Jiminy Christmas!!!!!!!! :eek: Eb, if you werent my girl, i might not believe this growth!!!! :lol: But of course, i know you and also know that you are totally reliable and on the level. This is freaking phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Your hair has grown sooo much since that trim!!!!!! Dang man!!!!!
:)

And you KNOW how skeptical I was initially. As long as a product won't stunt my growth - I'll try *almost* anything, but the BT worked so well for me. I honestly didn't expect to see such a difference in only 6 weeks of use!

SummerRain said:
Thank you ladies for all the compliments! I appreciate ya'll making me smile.

And you KNOW how skeptical I was initially. As long as a product won't stunt my growth - I'll try *almost* anything, but the BT worked so well for me. I honestly didn't expect to see such a difference in only 6 weeks of use!

Girl, you motivate me to stick it out and keep on applying! Cuz ive been getting impatient with my lack of a growth spurt..... and almost threw in the towel. But............. not any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 bottles left here that i'll finish off..... then Im gonna order a few more bottles and have them shipped straight to Cali, so they are waiting for me when i arrive! :grin:

Summerain Congrats on the growth you and the hair are looking beautiful. That in 6 weeks is astounding. I've been on it for a month and estatic with the results myself already.

cicilypayne said:
Great Progress and you and your hair look amazing I'm off the couch now you have inspired me to work out.:) :)

:eek: Co-signing....and she done been inspired me to get my a** to doing something with this body of mine...:grin:

*holds up sign "Bringing Sexy Back in '07"*

MonaLisa said:
:eek: Co-signing....and she done been inspired me to get my a** to doing something with this body of mine...:grin:

*holds up sign "Bringing Sexy Back in '07"*

lmao!! You still drinking Nyquil by the shotglass missy!!??

SummerRain said:
lmao!! You still drinking Nyquil by the shotglass missy!!??

Naaaaah Summer - I'm straight now! :lol: Strictly juice, healthy drinks or water!

It took a minute. I hurt my ankle last week so I couldn't get back into the gym this week, but I did do the Revlon Run/Walk yesterday morning (3 plus miles) so I thought that would be a nice prep for getting back into the gym tomorrow for at least an hour.

Thank you fitness inspiration!! ;) *hug*

and congrats on the hair progress! Lookin good chica!:grin:

Another Libra checking in!!! Very Nice growth!!! Now all I need to order is some BT and Boobs so I can look like you :)

Last edited:
SummerRain said:
Sorry if ya'll get tried of the BT threads but I'm just SO excited at the growth I've recieved in one relaxer cycle! The first picture was taken on March 31, about 1.5 weeks into my BT usage, and about 2.5 weeks post relaxer. The second picture was taken about an hour ago, I'd have to estimate the growth to be over one inch and I promise ya'll that is NOT my normal average!!!

Oh LocksOfLuv - I am completely sold on the Profectiv relaxer as well. My hair has NEVER had this much shine, bounce and "fluff" after a self-relax!

Thank you natural lady for such a wonderful product!!

I see your progress!! Looking good! I also LOVE the profectiv relaxer - the best I have tried. And those ingredients are amazing!

HoneyDew said:
I see your progress!! Looking good! I also LOVE the profectiv relaxer - the best I have tried. And those ingredients are amazing!

Thank u HDew! I honestly don't know the ingredients in Profectiv...what sets them apart from others?

:eek:Wow!! So much progress in such a short time!! That's amazing! Congrats! You(and your hair) look beautiful!!:)

Wow, you look great and the growth is awesome. I do believe in BT even my husband has had success with it.

So keep on doing what works for you.

Thanks for the pictures of inspiration.

dreamer26 said:
Wow, you look great and the growth is awesome. I do believe in BT even my husband has had success with it.

:lol: That was cute.

And yes, you do look amazing!!!! I love the new summer dress avatar. You look so pretty and springy!!!!

KiniKakes said:
:lol: That was cute.

And yes, you do look amazing!!!! I love the new summer dress avatar. You look so pretty and springy!!!!

And so do you! You guys both look great! Make me wanna take a pic and put it up:eek: :cool:

I can't wait to get my BT and rant and rave about it!

WOW! Thats a huge difference...Good for you!! :)
I wish I was more consistent with BT but I'm 9 months pregnant and ready to pop. LOL! But once I do, I hope I get great results like urself!

very nice! I have totally stopped all growth potions because the growth was so minimal and wasn't worth the effort. but i am convinced to try BT now. I'll wait til i have my baby first, because i dont think sulfur is good for a baby. My hair grows soooo unbelieveably slow it actually angers me. :mad: thanks for your review!

SummerRain said:
Thank u HDew! I honestly don't know the ingredients in Profectiv...what sets them apart from others?

It has protein and conditioners is the relaxer cream. I really do believe that this makes a difference. I don't see many relaxers like this.

Last edited:
Back