I *HEART* BOUNDLESS TRESSES!(pics)

KiniKakes said:
:lol: That was cute.

And yes, you do look amazing!!!! I love the new summer dress avatar. You look so pretty and springy!!!!

KiniKakes he uses it as much as I do and btw you are so pretty, love the dress.

nomoweavesfome said:
I am sooooooooooo freakin jealous!!! I am salivating :drool:at the mail box like eaaaary day waiting :shocked: for my package like a daggone crackhead!!!!!!!!:drunk2: I know she said she moved and what not and getting the orders out but dang. :crazy: I neeeeeds my stuff like now!!!! :angry2: :hammer:

I know right. I'm trying so hard to be patient, but everyday I'm running home from class just to see if my package is here yet. I knew I should have ordered more. I just keep telling myself that patience is a virtue

Congrats on that PHENOMENAL growth. Reminds me to keep up the BT.
I got really good growth but dare not start a thread without pics, so I'm really glad ya tellin it. :)

Great job!!! Keep up the good progress!!!

okay....I'm sold! I'm going to have to go ahead and order some of this BT!!

I LOVE the Profectiv relaxer!! My hair loves most of the products in the Profectiv line...especially the Break Free, which is included in the package to coat your hair, pre-relaxer.... Love that stuff!!

btw...very pretty 'summer dress' pictures!!! :)

alexei said:
Congrats on that PHENOMENAL growth. Reminds me to keep up the BT.
I got really good growth but dare not start a thread without pics, so I'm really glad ya tellin it. :)

lol @ not starting a thread without pics! If there was one thing I learned about this forum, particularly the hair board early on - don't go claiming NOTHING if you can't provide pictoral evidence to back it up!!

Sometimes I'll show the pictures to a friend or relative first like "Do you see it?? Do you see it???"

But I am VERY excited about this product. I'd estimate that I recieved a bit more than an inch in retained length, if I can maintain that growth rate, coupled with bunning&baggying, weekly deep condish's, minimal heat - I'm convinced that I'll be APL by the end of the year!

Yup, thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

apples said:
Great job!!! Keep up the good progress!!!

okay....I'm sold! I'm going to have to go ahead and order some of this BT!!

I LOVE the Profectiv relaxer!! My hair loves most of the products in the Profectiv line...especially the Break Free, which is included in the package to coat your hair, pre-relaxer.... Love that stuff!!

btw...very pretty 'summer dress' pictures!!! :)

Thank u Apples! Profectiv is one of those products that I only tried because of this board, but I'll be it's new #1 fan and go around preaching it in every thread!!

tarheelgurl said:
Very nice!! :D

Remember I told ya'll at the meet & greet that if ya heard me singing the praises - it would be REAL!

On, and the Emu oil has definitely done well for my skin

ETA: thank u ayeshia!

nomoweavesfome said:
I am sooooooooooo freakin jealous!!! I am salivating :drool:at the mail box like eaaaary day waiting :shocked: for my package like a daggone crackhead!!!!!!!!:drunk2: I know she said she moved and what not and getting the orders out but dang. :crazy: I neeeeeds my stuff like now!!!! :angry2: :hammer:

my stuff still not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil: :cry: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :mad:

WoW thats some amazing growth...makes me wanna go buy some..now u got me thinking about profective relaxers ive been trying to get up the nreve to do my own relaxers:scratchch ....U look stunning in that dress mami :)

SummerRain said:
Remember I told ya'll at the meet & greet that if ya heard me singing the praises - it would be REAL!

On, and the Emu oil has definitely done well for my skin

ETA: thank u ayeshia!

I think you have talked me into buying a bottle of BT!:D

Back