I had to stop my transition -- so i could CHOP!!!

Dang it Jainy! I was just about to catch up to you! (rolling eyes and reaching for the scissors) seriously, I bet you're going to have so much fun with your new look! Especially as your hair grows! I'm so jelous of your bravery!! Congrats on going natural. It looks fab!! Go Jainy! Go Jainy!

GIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL I've been absent from the hair board for like...2 MONTHS! But after seeing your avatar in the OT forum I came RUSHING OVER thinking your avatar was photoshopped. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I spent the last few minutes in your fotki like /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'm STILL really stunned! (I think I may have even shed a tear. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) But I'm SOO happy for you, and it looks GREAT!!!! You're a real beauty. Rock it girl!

YEAH, YOU HAVE SOME MAJOR GUTS ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO YOUR HAIR GOAL!!! I'M GONNA PM YOU NOW!!!

[ QUOTE ]
JuJuBoo said:
GIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL I've been absent from the hair board for like...2 MONTHS! But after seeing your avatar in the OT forum I came RUSHING OVER thinking your avatar was photoshopped. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I spent the last few minutes in your fotki like /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'm STILL really stunned! (I think I may have even shed a tear. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) But I'm SOO happy for you, and it looks GREAT!!!! You're a real beauty. Rock it girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwee Jujuboo, dont cry /images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Thank you, I had alot much fun chopping /images/graemlins/grin.gif -- jainygirl

Damn, how the hell did I miss this thread???? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Jainy, you're so BRAVE!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif And that TWA looks so good on you! Congrats for having the courage to BC! I'm still a big chicken, w/ a few relaxed ends still hanging out at the top! /images/graemlins/look.gif You look great as a natural girl! /images/graemlins/up.gif

wow that was quick /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. it looks good.
congrats and have fun with your new hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow! Your BC looks great! Now, see, when I did mine a hundred years ago, I ended up looking like Michael Jackson in his Thriller days, except worse. It wasn't pretty! But you look really good. It suits you well.

Girl, I just checked our pics, and with that new cut, you look like you're barely out of your teens. VERRRRRY CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
do u miss all that long hair!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. Now that i have my twa i'm like "dang girl, how did you manage all that hair??" /images/graemlins/rofl.gif this low maintenance is really gonna spoil me for when it starts to grow out /images/graemlins/laugh.gif -- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/cool.gifim glad u have a lot of confidence with your new look! that is great how everyone is supporting you too! Keep it up so you wont get down! and im sure your scalp condition will get better with the chop too! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Jainy!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif You look so cute! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Look at what I miss when I'm gone! I didn't read this thread yet... I was lead here because I was reading a thread about the fight at the basketball game (some of my friends were at the game and said it was even more going on that they didn't show on TV... unbelievable), and I saw your avatar, and my mouth dropped open LITERALLY. I said OUT LOUD, "Did Jainy cut her hair?" So of course I came to the hair board to see what was going on! Now I have to catch up on reading to see what led to this. It looks great on you! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Going to catch up now...

Thanks BeautyofTruth and Miss J /images/graemlins/kiss.gif It's definitely gone /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm loving my hair and my simpliflied new routine /images/graemlins/grin.gif - jainygirl

Girl, I had no idea! I saw your avatar on the other board and wondered who she was...I've been away much too long! You look just like a teenager, you know.
Your pics are so beautiful Jainygirl! Your TWA looks great on you! /images/graemlins/up.gif/images/graemlins/up.gif/images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now I'm going to finish reading this thread.

Back