I got to testify....

TeeKay21

Egg as a protien treatment is tha TRUTH!!!

My hair had been breaking and shedding like crazy and I knew it needed protien. I tried my Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, Aphogee leave in treatment, Nexxus Emergencee (once by the directions and once the way some of you ladies suggested: under the dryer like the heavy duty Aphogee and rinse).

None of this worked. I was at my wits end and I thought what can I use....how about EGGS!

So i whipped some up with some cholestoral(sp?) and voila!!:yay:
(Next day, I retouched the color with Bigen once i saw the breakage stopped)
IMGA0792.jpg

IMGA0785.jpg

TeeKay21 said:
Egg as a protien treatment is tha TRUTH!!!

My hair had been breaking and shedding like crazyand I knew it needed protien. I tried my Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, Aphogee leave in treatment, Nexxus Emergencee (once by the directions and once the way some of you ladies suggested: under the dryer like the heavy duty Aphogee and rinse).

None of this worked. I was at my wits end and I thought what can I use....how about EGGS!

So i whipped some up with some cholestoral(sp?) and voila!!:yay:
(Next day, I retouched the color with Bigen once i saw the breakage stopped)
IMGA0792.jpg

IMGA0785.jpg

Your hair is gorgeous, I love how rich & shiny the color is. So this egg stopped your shedding too?

Yeah. I think my hair was just weak from root to tip after I had a BAD relaxer (lots of overlapping) so it was really just breaking (looked like shedding, but hardly any white bulbs) from almost at the root in the back after being so overprocessed.

Last edited:
Your hair is beautiful!!! I am glad someone else is testifying how good an egg is on their hair. For the last two weeks I have been doing 1 egg w/ queen helen cholesterol and keraphix once a week under the dryer for a quick protein treatment and let me tell u something. My hair is a little stronger than it was and the breakage is a little less (more shedding than breakage). I am w/ u on the EGG! It is some good stuff and cheap :lol:

TeeKay,

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL- thick, shiny, very healthy looking!

With the egg, did you sit under a dryer & for how long?

How is the Bigen color? I have been wanting to try it, but chicken as HECK!!! It looks great on you!

M J said:
TeeKay,

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL- thick, shiny, very healthy looking!

With the egg, did you sit under a dryer & for how long?

How is the Bigen color? I have been wanting to try it, but chicken as HECK!!! It looks great on you!

Thanks MJ!!

I didn't sit under the dryer, just put a plastic cap over it and let it sit for an hour and rinsed out.

I LOVE the bigen. I use oriental and bluest black mixed together. It's quick and easy as long as you follow the directions to a tee.:)

Back