I got Pressed by Ballisi! (PICS)

Maynard

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share, I got my hair pressed by Ballisi, almost a month ago. This is my first time having my hair pressed since I have been natural. It was nothing like those Saturnday mornings with mama!

She was very professional, and very, very, very nice. I really enjoyed my experience. I didn't feel rushed like I used to when I went to the salon and she really took her time and care with everything. Detangling was a breeze...

Her prices are reasonable as well. So, if any of you ladies are considering her, I would go ahead and say GO! You wont be dissappointed! :)

P6202146.jpg

P6202145.jpg

P6202143.jpg

Your hair looks great. So thick and healthy looking.

And yes ... Balisi is da bomb! Her pleasant demeanor always puts me at ease immediately. Also, she never pressures me into things I don't want like some stylists do (like trimming, relaxing, etc.).

Love her!!

Hidden_Angel said:
all that healthy head of hair! beautiful!:D

Me? Wow, that makes me feel good!

@ The rest of you ladies, a big THANK YOU! Ballisi is great, it took forever for me to get them on my computer, because I wanted everyone to know that she is as good as everyone raves. Super nice, and made me feel comfortable. I have no problem giving props where they are due. I can only imagine for the relaxed ladies what a treat she must be! :):)

Your hair looks great! And Ballisi, I wish you were in the Chicago area.

I'm 100% natural too and I want to know how long it took for your hair to revert and what products were used on your hair?

The Savvy Sistah said:
Your hair looks great! And Ballisi, I wish you were in the Chicago area.

I'm 100% natural too and I want to know how long it took for your hair to revert and what products were used on your hair?

It lasted almost 2 weeks and I'm sorry, I have no clue what products she used, I usually pay attention to those types of things, but I totally trusted her. I will PM her and ask her...

She used a FHI iron

It looks really, really nice. I see that Balisi don't play. She's done a few heads on this forum and they all look all purrty and stuff! Wish she was in my area:ohwell:

She did a nice job but I want to see a before. I love see the before and after shots. Did she rollerset your hair and then flat ironed?

Back