I got Pressed by Ballisi! (PICS)

Awww, thanks for the love smitge! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with me. Since someone asked, I thought I'd chime in with my method for achieving your straight look.

I shampooed and conditioned with Redken Smooth Down, applied some Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Conditioner (I swear by this stuff), and then a little Mizani Thermal Strengthening Serum before blow drying. I flat ironed without adding anymore product. To finish, I lightly misted the hair with Mizani Anti-Humidity Spray and Mizani Shyne Spray. If I remember correctly, I gave smitge a little tutorial on pincurling her hair to maintain the look.

Tishee: Hair Cuttery does not allow any outside products unless they're prescribed by a physician (liability insurance reasons). But rest assured that we use and carry good, guaranteed professional products.

Smitge, thank you for posting your pics, your hair came out really pretty, I love it!

@ Balisi, thanks for posting those extra tips, I'm going to get that Anti Snap leave in before I try flat-ironing my hair.

Again thanks for the compliments ladies, I NEVER had thick hair when I was relaxed, and neither does my mother, sister or grandmother! I'm killing 'em with the thickness! :lol:

Anyways here is a before pic for you Country Gal:

P6021921.jpg

P6021931.jpg

smitge said:
Again thanks for the compliments ladies, I NEVER had thick hair when I was relaxed, and neither does my mother, sister or grandmother! I'm killing 'em with the thickness! :lol:

Anyways here is a before pic for you Country Gal:

P6021921.jpg

P6021931.jpg

Pretty! I think I found my hair twin, I mean your hair looks almost exactly like mine! lol except I have some gray and you don't.

You look like a former coworker of mine that moved to Georgia. I love how thick your hair looks. I wish I could do flat twist so I can leave the back out. I like the both styles on you. :)

balisi said:
Awww, thanks for the love smitge! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with me. Since someone asked, I thought I'd chime in with my method for achieving your straight look.

I shampooed and conditioned with Redken Smooth Down, applied some Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Conditioner (I swear by this stuff), and then a little Mizani Thermal Strengthening Serum before blow drying. I flat ironed without adding anymore product. To finish, I lightly misted the hair with Mizani Anti-Humidity Spray and Mizani Shyne Spray. If I remember correctly, I gave smitge a little tutorial on pincurling her hair to maintain the look.

Tishee: Hair Cuttery does not allow any outside products unless they're prescribed by a physician (liability insurance reasons). But rest assured that we use and carry good, guaranteed professional products.

Thanks for posting. I thinking of flat ironing my hair this weekend. :grin:

hopeful said:
Pretty! I think I found my hair twin, I mean your hair looks almost exactly like mine! lol except I have some gray and you don't.

Hair twin! YAY! I have always admired your hair! :grin:

You look like a former coworker of mine that moved to Georgia. I love how thick your hair looks. I wish I could do flat twist so I can leave the back out. I like the both styles on you

Thank You!

Back