I Found My Husband In An Uber

That’s a nice story! It game me some hope. Lol. I ordered a pizza yesterday and the delivery man who gave it to me was FINE! I was shook. I was not expecting him to be so handsome. It caught me off guard so I was more stoic then charming. It’s nice that the Uber driver encouraged the conversation between them. I need a wing man like that. Sometimes you can be too nervous or shy to initiate or even reciprocate.

I follow both on Instagram and though their story is cute and all it’s not the norm. They both are somewhat in the industry, both super attractive. I mean really if she did not look how she does and vice versa sure that introduction would have been left right in that Uber.

This story reminds me of the grocery cashier who was trying to matchmate me with the customer behind me. She was so bold she actually said you all would make a nice couple. The guy agreed and was encouraging her. I just smiled and giggled a little. Yes, he was handsome and possibly my type.... BUT DUDE HAD ON A WEDDING BAND. :look:

I collected my groceries and kept it moving.

I follow both on Instagram and though their story is cute and all it’s not the norm. They both are somewhat in the industry, both super attractive. I mean really if she did not look how she does and vice versa sure that introduction would have been left right in that Uber.

I don’t see what’s abnormal about it. People meet in random places all of the time.

Back