Does your husband wear his wedding band at all times?

He wears his the majority of the time. I try to remember to put it on when I leave the house. I definitely don't think that wearing a ring has anything at all to do with loyalty/fidelity/or respect for our marriage.

He wore his all the time, but I only wore mine sometimes because I hated wearing rings and I'd always end up taking it off. He didn't trip because he knew how I was. After he was gone I put it on a necklace and I wear it everyday.

In my unit we drive trucks or are mechanics so for the most part we are not supposed to wear rings. So I've noticed that a lot of the guys and a few of the females have gone and gotten a ring tattooed on. I don't like the idea of getting a tattoo on my hands at all but they like it and are happy to say that they ARE wearing their ring 24/7.

I'm tripping that my post got deleted. I know it was here.

Anyway, I didn't really wear mine because I never like wearing rings. He didn't trip because he knew how I was. He always wore his.
I have a close friend whose man always wore his and he was a major whore.
I'm not married anymore but I ended up putting mine on a necklace and I always wear it now.

Last edited:
No, and I dont care at all :lol: he does about 90% I guess. We've been together 15 years and Im cool. He also doesnt wear jewelry, zero, zilch, nada, he's just not into it

As an aside most of the men that try to pick me up (because I'm married and we should cheat together, snicker) always have on bands. SOMEONE'S husband will try to pick me up at happy hour thursday in a BAND. Trust me!

The ring wearing has NO BEARING on a cheater.
Marrie men tell you they are married *shrugs*

Pooka I'm old and posts like this are silly.... sigh The world is 95% gray and not black and white. The post insinuates men who dont wear bands without ever removing them cheat and I know its about a relevant as how fast paint dries. Ha ha ha

I'm not married but my parents ALWAYS wear theirs. My mom used to take hers off to do my and my sisters hair, wash dishes, etc but she would lose track of it. My dad got fussy about it. He only takes his off to clean it, and even then it's only once a year if that. His band is pretty simple. So now she doesn't take hers off anymore and just scratches the hell out of everyone

lol I didn’t see it post…. But I. am. Telling. You. If I were to start snapping photos of the men’s hands I'd bet my paycheck he'd have on a ring.

Most serial cheaters troll looking for women with rings and have step by step process as to how they cheat, when they’re available, blah blah. Most times he has on a ring and its important that you understand his situation, how much he loves his wife, etc. We all just end up laughing at his rationale, pitch, desperation (he included), but he doesnt stop the pursuit. Of me that is because Im married not my single gfs.

Started back in early 2000's married men trolling on Yahoo :lol:

Last edited:
I have a family friend that I grew up with and he cheats on his wife all the time but only with married women. He says if you cheat, you have to cheat with someone who has as much to lose as you do. He wears his ring faithfully. He also works like 60 hours a week, and cooks and cleans. I'm sure his wife knows, but she's really caught up in being married.

I have a family friend that I grew up with and he cheats on his wife all the time but only with married women. He says if you cheat, you have to cheat with someone who has as much to lose as you do. He wears his ring faithfully. He also works like 60 hours a week, and cooks and cleans. I'm sure his wife knows, but she's really caught up in being married.

Dear lawd I just ate and I feel sick while reading that.

My experience has been the opposite. The most blatant cheaters I know wear their rings religiously.

Yeah like the dudes that have "married" and couple pictures up on facebook and still sending you innapropriate messages:rolleyes:

Funny thing is I bet some men who wear it attract more seductress type women than if they didn't:perplexed

Back