I feel so bad

Shree

Hi everyone, Im not sure if yall remeber me but Im still here, I feel really bad because I haven't been postiong or reading them for a few months. I promise this wont happen again......but hey has any one tried the Relaxed and Natural line from Pantene.....I bought it all but havent used it....any feed back????

Don't feel bad about not being able to post and/or read the posts. Girl, because we all get busy from time-to-time.

Anways, I've tried the Pantene Relaxed and Natural Moisturizing Conditioner (just used up the bottle a few days ago). IMO, it worked just as well on my hair as the Pantene Smooth & Sleek Conditioner.

Hi Shree...I take it you missed the memorial we had
cry3.gif
for Pantene.
laugh.gif
I'll see if I can find it. And BTW, if you mean the new line for people of color, I'm one of those that got the shampoo. And now it serves to decorate my bathroom.
grin.gif
CON is what's reigning in my shampoo department these days. I'll be back with the thread I just mentioned if I find it.

Allandra, I bet you the ingredients are the same? Someone said that...about their products having the same thing just different names. I've never really looked. But they leave your hair feeling so good, don't they? *sniff* That thought just gets me all misty-eyed coz it comes accompanied by the memory of Misty's long thread (see below).
cry3.gif

Shree, here's the thread I was telling you about.

Yes, the ingredients are the same (with the exception of the jojoba oil and the coconut oil). I basically tried it, just to be trying it.
grin.gif

Back