Hello Ladies!!! So happy to be back!

GOOD GRACIOUS GIRLIE!!!! That is some GORGEOUS hair!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I remember seeing your pics before--thanks so much for sharing the updates.

Ok, that's it.....I'm off on a new BAGGIE METHOD CHALLENGE starting this week! After seeing Chicoro's progress, now yours, I can't go wrong doing it!!!!

Thanks so much for the inspiration. Isn't this place crazy? It's like you can't go wrong being a member here! :) ;) So many women reaching their goal of beautiful long healthy hair. It's great!!!

We're glad you're home:grin: Your progress is phenomenal and you're an inspiration to many of us!!

Now give us some more pics to drool over:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

OMG...what a welcome back...you ladies are the absolute BEST!!!!

I MUST give special hellos to my inspirations Sylver, JenMD, and Allandra. To the rest of you lovely ladies...thanks SO much again for your kind words and welcomes. SO glad to be back!!

I'll try to get pics soon but I havent really made much progress since that last picture. Ive been trimming to get the sides even with the back so Ill be at that length for a lil while!

Babygurl said:
OMG...what a welcome back...you ladies are the absolute BEST!!!!

I MUST give special hellos to my inspirations Sylver, JenMD, and Allandra. To the rest of you lovely ladies...thanks SO much again for your kind words and welcomes. SO glad to be back!!

I'll try to get pics soon but I havent really made much progress since that last picture. Ive been trimming to get the sides even with the back so Ill be at that length for a lil while!

*Coughs* Can we get a detailed regimen from you?!:D

When I post this...you wont believe how simple it is.

Wash and deep condition with heat every 3 days, wear buns 95% of the time, I use direct heat only 2-4 times per year, I relax every 12-20 weeks. Thats about it. I have my list of products in my hair album. I dont take vitamins or do anything special. I rarely trim...in 3 years ive trimmed maybe 4 times...and 3 times have been in the past 2 months.

Babygurl said:

Wash and deep condition with heat every 3 days, wear buns 95% of the time, I use direct heat only 2-4 times per year, I relax every 12-20 weeks. Thats about it. I have my list of products in my hair album.
Thanks for posting that, and I wasnt sure if you were still using the same products in your album. Thanks, chica!:D *Off to stalk your fotki again*

Babygurl said:

Wash and deep condition with heat every 3 days, wear buns 95% of the time, I use direct heat only 2-4 times per year, I relax every 12-20 weeks. Thats about it. I have my list of products in my hair album. I dont take vitamins or do anything special. I rarely trim...in 3 years ive trimmed maybe 4 times...and 3 times have been in the past 2 months.

That sounds JUST like mines (except for the winter I only wash once per week).

Do you airdry to get your hair dry?

Welcome back. Your hair is beautiful.

I felt like Chris Tucker in the movie Friday. When I saw your pics i went....Dayummmm!!! Beautiful!

Babygurl said:
After a much needed hiatus IM BACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Just for hair this time though, I promise! I missed you all and your great hair advice. Just to give a small update..my hair is doing fine. I havent taken pictures since June but those are pretty much how my hair looks today, its still healthy and still growing...Im a few inches from waist now, just hoping I make it before I reach terminal length. Yes Im still a bun girl, wear them 95% of the time! So go check out my album. Just wanted to say hey to all the ladies that I miss so dearly and hi and nice to meet you for those that Ive never met!

I am sooooo glad you a re back. I used to use your pictures to help me predict where mine would be at certain points because mine seemed to fall in line with yours at different stages. Thanks for coming back. You were missed.

czyfaith77 said:
I am sooooo glad you a re back. I used to use your pictures to help me predict where mine would be at certain points because mine seemed to fall in line with yours at different stages. Thanks for coming back. You were missed.

Thanks!!! I missed you all..especially my NC ladies, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves at the meeting!!! Any pictures???

Welcome back girl :) I'm catching up on OLD posts...I'm a month behind and just saw this...lol. Your hair looks great :) Keep it up.

wow babygurl you are such an inspiration!

Your hair is long, thick, shiny and beautifu.....

And your progress pics starting with the SL hair to where you are now is a true motivator because it shows others that it is possible. Good job girl :D

Back