Hello Ladies!!! So happy to be back!

Keen said:
Oh my God! Welcome back! I'll check out that album. I'm glad you are still taking care of that hair. My dream has been and still is to get my roommate's hair just like yours (but she won't listen :(). At least I have her washing evey other week instead of once a month :eek:.

Keen...HoneyLemonDrop....Seni!!!!!! OMG I missed yall and Im glad youre all doing well.

Seni Im SO proud of your progress, your hair is grogeous these days!
Honey, gorgeous, as usual!
Keen, gotta whip em into shape, im working on my co-workers these days LOL!

Babygurl I was just thinking about you today. Glad to have you back sweety. Your hair is still gorgeous and I know you are still doing your thing {wink}, me too!!! Good to see you posting again. Take care Q

queeny20 said:
Babygurl I was just thinking about you today. Glad to have you back sweety. Your hair is still gorgeous and I know you are still doing your thing {wink}, me too!!! Good to see you posting again. Take care Q

Queeny!! What a pleasure to see you again..Im lookin at your siggy and seems as though we're still in it to win it!!!! SO glad to see you again and Im happy to be back!

Babygurl said:
Queeny!! What a pleasure to see you again..Im lookin at your siggy and seems as though we're still in it to win it!!!! SO glad to see you again and Im happy to be back!
Girl you know me and you can't stop and won't stop, lol!! I learned from the best and just brush off the haters. Q

I rarely post on the forum since I have yet to create an album. However, I have stalked your album from the beginning and I just had to let you know that you are truly an inspiration. I hope to one day achieve the success that you have, so that I too may inspire others. Welcome back and I just wanted to let you know how much of an impact people like you have made on this site.

Your hair is so beautiful. I pray I can glean from everyone here on this board so that my daughter can have drop dead gorgeous hair as well.

Thanks for sharing your pics and tips.

Welcome back!! I have missed the back of your head girl! Hair is looking purty as ever! ;)

nycutiepie said:
I rarely post on the forum since I have yet to create an album. However, I have stalked your album from the beginning and I just had to let you know that you are truly an inspiration. I hope to one day achieve the success that you have, so that I too may inspire others. Welcome back and I just wanted to let you know how much of an impact people like you have made on this site.

Thanks SO much, this means the world to me. I wish u much success with your hair!

Babygurl said:
After a much needed hiatus IM BACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Just for hair this time though, I promise! I missed you all and your great hair advice. Just to give a small update..my hair is doing fine. I havent taken pictures since June but those are pretty much how my hair looks today, its still healthy and still growing...Im a few inches from waist now, just hoping I make it before I reach terminal length. Yes Im still a bun girl, wear them 95% of the time! So go check out my album. Just wanted to say hey to all the ladies that I miss so dearly and hi and nice to meet you for those that Ive never met!

:eek:!! I thought this must have been an old thread when I saw the title! Wow. I'm so glad you're back! :) And stay! :lol:

Your hair looks beautiful as always! :up:

So glad to have you back. You were one of my inspirations when I first started. Your hair is so beautiful!

Welcome back! your hair is looking gorgeous :grin: ....maybe I need to take more of a break too so I can come back with hair past bsl :scratchch

:lol: @ firecracker

Hi BaByGurl..sooo happy to have u back so u can share your wonderful tips. I love your fokti and your hair is soo beautiful and has come a long way:-))

Back